News / Backing for FMC probe into controversial demurrage and detention charges
No party in the sea freight supply chain wants to incur additional charges on a ...
News / Don't believe the hype - there is a long way to go before digitisation revolutionises container shipping, says Alphaliner
Predictions that the current crop of disruptive digital start-ups will revolutionise container shipping has been ...
People / iContainers appoints Carlos del Corral head of sales and operations
iContainers, an online freight forwarder, has appointed Carlos del Corral as director of sales and operations ...
News / Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
Freight forwarders have been warned that the recent trend by shipping lines to impose container no-show ...
Shippers and forwarders get the message as iContainers tracks their cargo
Ever increasing levels of visibility are being brought to the container shipping market and this ...
- 1.Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
- 2.Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
- 3.Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
- 4.In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
- 5.Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 1. Joseph Peter Campbell on Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
- 2. Frank Wang on Cargo handling industry looks for real-time visibility and connectivity to improve efficiency and productivity
- 3. Harry Perry on Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 4. Aaron Smith on Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges