People / iContainers appoints Carlos del Corral head of sales and operations
iContainers, an online freight forwarder, has appointed Carlos del Corral as director of sales and operations ...
News / Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
Freight forwarders have been warned that the recent trend by shipping lines to impose container no-show ...
Shippers and forwarders get the message as iContainers tracks their cargo
Ever increasing levels of visibility are being brought to the container shipping market and this ...
News / Container shipping 'must reinvent itself' for the digital age – Damco looks ahead
Maersk’s 3PL subsidiary Damco has established a wholly-owned digital freight forwarder so it can compete with the ...
- 1.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 2.Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 3.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 4.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 5.Analysis: CEVA may be flirting with M&A funded by a cash call
- 1. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 2. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 3. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 4. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia
- 5. Anthony on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe