News / Volumes up but profits down for ICTSI in H1
Despite revenue climbing some 10% over the six months to June, International Container Terminal Services ...
News / Melbourne set to benefit as box carriers increase vessel capacity on ex-Asia routes
The size of container vessels calling at the port of Melbourne looks set to dramatically ...
Recommends / Union leaders accused of conspiracy in waterfront blockade
“Immeasurable” harm has been inflicted on Australia’s Victoria International Container Terminal (VICT) by a union strike ...
News / ICTSI plans to build on a profitable first half, boosting terminal expansion
Terminal operator ICTSI has reported a busy – and profitable – first half, with net income ...
Recommends / ICTSI abandons Nigeria port project
Prolonged delays have forced the hand of International Container Terminal Services (ICTSI), which announced it ...
Recommends / Higher box volumes help lift profits at ICTSI
Manila-based International Container Terminal Services registered a 15% increase in container throughput for the three ...
News / DP World unveils $1billion project to develop greenfield container port in Ecuador
DP World has won a concession to develop and operate a new container facility in ...
Recommends / Binding bids for Greek port of Piraeus expected next week
One of Europe’s last great port privatisation sagas appears finally to be reaching its end ...
Comment / ICTSI chief may be set to focus more on leisure than the old family business
“Enrique Razon doesn’t gamble and says he feels more comfortable operating a port crane than ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 5.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 1. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 2. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 3. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 4. Capt.Bill Waldmeier... on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service
- 5. Akeo on Guest blog: how blockchain can strengthen supply chain links