News / Volumes up but profits down for ICTSI in H1
Despite revenue climbing some 10% over the six months to June, International Container Terminal Services ...
Recommends / Union leaders accused of conspiracy in waterfront blockade
“Immeasurable” harm has been inflicted on Australia’s Victoria International Container Terminal (VICT) by a union strike ...
News / ICTSI plans to build on a profitable first half, boosting terminal expansion
Terminal operator ICTSI has reported a busy – and profitable – first half, with net income ...
Recommends / ICTSI abandons Nigeria port project
Prolonged delays have forced the hand of International Container Terminal Services (ICTSI), which announced it ...
Recommends / Higher box volumes help lift profits at ICTSI
Manila-based International Container Terminal Services registered a 15% increase in container throughput for the three ...
News / DP World unveils $1billion project to develop greenfield container port in Ecuador
DP World has won a concession to develop and operate a new container facility in ...
Recommends / Binding bids for Greek port of Piraeus expected next week
One of Europe’s last great port privatisation sagas appears finally to be reaching its end ...
Comment / ICTSI chief may be set to focus more on leisure than the old family business
“Enrique Razon doesn’t gamble and says he feels more comfortable operating a port crane than ...
Recommends / ICTSI eyes Piraeus stake
Confessions of a port geek (number 77): the forthcoming further privatisation of the Greek port ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV