News / Volumes up but profits down for ICTSI in H1
Despite revenue climbing some 10% over the six months to June, International Container Terminal Services ...
News / Melbourne set to benefit as box carriers increase vessel capacity on ex-Asia routes
The size of container vessels calling at the port of Melbourne looks set to dramatically ...
Recommends / Union leaders accused of conspiracy in waterfront blockade
“Immeasurable” harm has been inflicted on Australia’s Victoria International Container Terminal (VICT) by a union strike ...
News / ICTSI plans to build on a profitable first half, boosting terminal expansion
Terminal operator ICTSI has reported a busy – and profitable – first half, with net income ...
Recommends / ICTSI abandons Nigeria port project
Prolonged delays have forced the hand of International Container Terminal Services (ICTSI), which announced it ...
Recommends / Higher box volumes help lift profits at ICTSI
Manila-based International Container Terminal Services registered a 15% increase in container throughput for the three ...
News / DP World unveils $1billion project to develop greenfield container port in Ecuador
DP World has won a concession to develop and operate a new container facility in ...
Recommends / Binding bids for Greek port of Piraeus expected next week
One of Europe’s last great port privatisation sagas appears finally to be reaching its end ...
Comment / ICTSI chief may be set to focus more on leisure than the old family business
“Enrique Razon doesn’t gamble and says he feels more comfortable operating a port crane than ...
Recommends / ICTSI eyes Piraeus stake
Confessions of a port geek (number 77): the forthcoming further privatisation of the Greek port ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 2. Andreas Kout on E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
- 3. Kevin Tovey on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Paul Clifton on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Graham on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive