Recommends / Union leaders accused of conspiracy in waterfront blockade
“Immeasurable” harm has been inflicted on Australia’s Victoria International Container Terminal (VICT) by a union strike ...
Recommends / ICTSI abandons Nigeria port project
Prolonged delays have forced the hand of International Container Terminal Services (ICTSI), which announced it ...
Recommends / Higher box volumes help lift profits at ICTSI
Manila-based International Container Terminal Services registered a 15% increase in container throughput for the three ...
News / DP World unveils $1billion project to develop greenfield container port in Ecuador
DP World has won a concession to develop and operate a new container facility in ...
Recommends / Binding bids for Greek port of Piraeus expected next week
One of Europe’s last great port privatisation sagas appears finally to be reaching its end ...
Comment / ICTSI chief may be set to focus more on leisure than the old family business
“Enrique Razon doesn’t gamble and says he feels more comfortable operating a port crane than ...
Recommends / ICTSI eyes Piraeus stake
Confessions of a port geek (number 77): the forthcoming further privatisation of the Greek port ...
News / BCT Gydnia the star performer in 2014 as ICTSI eyes better margins at new facilities
Philippines-headquartered International Container Terminal Services Inc. (ICTSI) is set improve its profit margins as throughput ...
Recommends / ICTSI Oregon issues statement on impact of ILWU delays
ICTSI has issued a statement severely criticising the ILWU’s escalated industrial action at its Oregon ...
News / Dockers' unions play down their concerns as ICTSI wins Melbourne port contract
Australia welcomed a new terminal operator to its container shipping industry on Friday when Melbourne ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.Schiphol to evict tenants from cargo facilities for passenger aircraft parking
- 4.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 5.Container line profits this year will be wiped out by rising fuel and charter prices
- 1. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 3. luis rosario on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 4. Vlademir on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. Smith on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule