Recommends / Union leaders accused of conspiracy in waterfront blockade
“Immeasurable” harm has been inflicted on Australia’s Victoria International Container Terminal (VICT) by a union strike ...
Recommends / ICTSI abandons Nigeria port project
Prolonged delays have forced the hand of International Container Terminal Services (ICTSI), which announced it ...
Recommends / Higher box volumes help lift profits at ICTSI
Manila-based International Container Terminal Services registered a 15% increase in container throughput for the three ...
News / DP World unveils $1billion project to develop greenfield container port in Ecuador
DP World has won a concession to develop and operate a new container facility in ...
Recommends / Binding bids for Greek port of Piraeus expected next week
One of Europe’s last great port privatisation sagas appears finally to be reaching its end ...
Comment / ICTSI chief may be set to focus more on leisure than the old family business
“Enrique Razon doesn’t gamble and says he feels more comfortable operating a port crane than ...
Recommends / ICTSI eyes Piraeus stake
Confessions of a port geek (number 77): the forthcoming further privatisation of the Greek port ...
News / BCT Gydnia the star performer in 2014 as ICTSI eyes better margins at new facilities
Philippines-headquartered International Container Terminal Services Inc. (ICTSI) is set improve its profit margins as throughput ...
Recommends / ICTSI Oregon issues statement on impact of ILWU delays
ICTSI has issued a statement severely criticising the ILWU’s escalated industrial action at its Oregon ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 3.Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 4.Asia-Europe carriers prepare for battle over market share with FAK rate cuts
- 5.Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 2. Jacob Smith on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Kramer and RWG launch service to ease barge congestion at Rotterdam
- 4. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 'Don't grab at new tech in fear of digital forwarders, and make the wrong choice'
- 5. email@example.com on Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation