Recommends / ICTSI abandons Nigeria port project
Prolonged delays have forced the hand of International Container Terminal Services (ICTSI), which announced it ...
Recommends / Higher box volumes help lift profits at ICTSI
Manila-based International Container Terminal Services registered a 15% increase in container throughput for the three ...
Recommends / Binding bids for Greek port of Piraeus expected next week
One of Europe’s last great port privatisation sagas appears finally to be reaching its end ...
Comment / ICTSI chief may be set to focus more on leisure than the old family business
“Enrique Razon doesn’t gamble and says he feels more comfortable operating a port crane than ...
Recommends / ICTSI eyes Piraeus stake
Confessions of a port geek (number 77): the forthcoming further privatisation of the Greek port ...
News / BCT Gydnia the star performer in 2014 as ICTSI eyes better margins at new facilities
Philippines-headquartered International Container Terminal Services Inc. (ICTSI) is set improve its profit margins as throughput ...
Recommends / ICTSI Oregon issues statement on impact of ILWU delays
ICTSI has issued a statement severely criticising the ILWU’s escalated industrial action at its Oregon ...
News / Dockers' unions play down their concerns as ICTSI wins Melbourne port contract
Australia welcomed a new terminal operator to its container shipping industry on Friday when Melbourne ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Najma Qureshi on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 2. Gunther Ginckels on Port of Antwerp forms action committee to tackle ongoing barge congestion
- 3. Seetah Kowlessur on Comment: how logistics service providers can stand out in a tender
- 4. Mubin Mondal on Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
- 5. Luc Castera on Digitisation will bring a new era for shipping, but only 'the fittest' will survive