Idle tonnage Headlines
News / Charter market capacity crunch will put a dent in carrier profitability
Containership charter rates are at a 30-month high on the back of strong demand, and Alphaliner ...
News / Container shipping demand may dip this year, but market balance still improving
Container shipping demand growth is expected to be lower this year than last. But, in its latest ...
News / Ocean carriers hit by costlier fuel, now face spike in charter hire rates
Already facing higher fuel costs, ocean carriers could now be hit by a rise in ...
News / Idle containership fleet falls below 100 as demand for tonnage remains tight
The number of containerships in lay-up has dipped below 100, according to Alphaliner. Its latest survey reveals strong demand ...
News / Idle containership numbers fall again, but newbuilds and M&A are a threat
The number of containerships in hot or cold lay-up has fallen to 114, from 136 ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 2. Andreas Kout on E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
- 3. Kevin Tovey on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Paul Clifton on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Graham on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive