Idle tonnage Headlines
News / Charter market capacity crunch will put a dent in carrier profitability
Containership charter rates are at a 30-month high on the back of strong demand, and Alphaliner ...
News / Container shipping demand may dip this year, but market balance still improving
Container shipping demand growth is expected to be lower this year than last. But, in its latest ...
News / Ocean carriers hit by costlier fuel, now face spike in charter hire rates
Already facing higher fuel costs, ocean carriers could now be hit by a rise in ...
News / Idle containership fleet falls below 100 as demand for tonnage remains tight
The number of containerships in lay-up has dipped below 100, according to Alphaliner. Its latest survey reveals strong demand ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Can Flexport keep advancing as the US-China trade war rages overhead?
- 3. Brendan Tout on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 4. David Maughan on Roll-out of new UK customs declaration system too slow as Brexit looms
- 5. Gavin van Marle on Samskip targets intra-Europe shortsea traffic with new Italy-Netherlands rail service