Recommends / Vancouver port workers rally against controversial border pre-clearance changes
Canadian longshore and warehouse workers rallied on Saturday in Vancouver to protest a controversial border ...
News / US ports cheered by news that workers have agreed contract extension to 2022
US west coast ports received a welcome boost on Friday with early projections indicating that ...
Recommends / ILWU offered contract extension at Los Angeles and Long Beach
Could there possibly a be a smooth contract negotiation at the west coast ports? Possibly, after ...
News / Peace breaks out as new affinity grows between ports and unions on US west coast
Labour relations on the US west coast appear to have entered a new era of ...
Recommends / Agricultural shippers may get on ILWU’s case
Those who thought things were back to normal on the US west coast may have ...
Recommends / ILWU's parallel universe
The public announcements of the ILWU, the dockworkers’ union on the US west coast, have ...
Recommends / Longshore union charged $60,000 for work slowdown in Portland
A judge has ruled that the ILWU encouraged members to disrupt port activities in Portland, ...
News / ILWU-PMA contract agreement could be bad news for some containership owners
While many on the US west coast will be celebrating the recent agreement between dockworker ...
News / New lockout at west coast ports as PMA refuses to pay overtime to dockworkers
The Pacific Maritime Association (PMA) announced yesterday that it will again suspend weekend vessel operations ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe