IMO low-sulphur regulations Headlines
Recommends / MPC gambles on scrubbers
Fast-growing Norwegian feeder vessel owner MPC Container Ships has placed firm orders for the installation ...
News / Seaspan still focused on container shipping, despite diversion into energy sector
Boxship lessor Seaspan Corporation says it remains “fully focused” on growing its non-operating containership-owning business, ...
Recommends / 2020 ship fuel overhaul will cost Russian oil firms billions
Rules mandating cleaner shipping fuels – set to take effect from 2020 – will hit ...
News / IMO looks set to introduce ban on ships carrying high-sulphur fuel
The International Maritime Organization (IMO) will today decide whether to ban the carriage of high-sulphur fuels, The ...
News / OOCL announces bunker recovery surcharge to cover IMO 2020 compliance
OOCL plans to begin the switch to low-sulphur fuel for its fleet of around 100 container ...
News / 2020 sulphur fuel cap may spark a crisis for carriers that can't recover the cost
The IMO’s 0.5% sulphur fuel cap will cause an “existential crisis” for container carriers, unless ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd attempts to avoid a 'messy' IMO 2020, unveiling its 'fairer' MFR
Hapag-Lloyd has rolled out its plans for recovering the extra cost of compliance with the IMO’s ...
News / Shippers are being 'left in the dark' as carriers look to recover IMO 2020 costs
There has been insufficient mainstream publicity on the IMO’s 2020 global emissions regulation for shipping, ...
News / Shippers want 'a market approach' dialogue on shipping line bunker surcharges
As crude oil races towards $100 a barrel, the European Shippers’ Council has called for “a ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Anger grows among UK hauliers as shipping lines enforce loading 'surcharges'
- 4.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – the gift that keeps on giving... to the bankers
- 5.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 1. email@example.com on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 3. Martin Painter on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 4. Joe on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Dean on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives