Recommends / Threat of shipping’s inclusion in EU Emissions Trading Scheme recedes
Europe’s politicians have eased their stance on shipping’s environmental efforts, deferring any decision to include ...
News / Shipping lobbies hit back at claims they don't support emissions reduction
Shipping lobby groups have fought back against claims they are obstructing efforts to fight climate ...
Recommends / ICS and BIMCO hit back in environmental tit-for-tat
Yesterday non-profit organisation InfluenceMap released its report into the corporate influence on environmental regulations – ...
News / Shipping lobby groups slammed for 'blocking global progress' on emissions reduction
The shipping industry was today accused of blocking international efforts to curb pollution and greenhouse ...
News / Pressure grows from migrant crisis in the Med with commercial ships rescuing 14,000 last year
Shipping lines are coming under increased pressure from the refugee and migrant crisis in the ...
News / Shipping must do better on CO2 emissions: 'Shape up or ship out'
Environmental lobbyists have derided “ambitious” CO2 reduction plans announced by four international shipping associations as ...
Recommends / IMO nod to autonomous ships on the high seas
It appears the International Maritime Organization (IMO) has agreed to launch a study into amending ...
News / 'Trump's Paris pullout won't hold up transport sector's efforts to reduce emissions'
Transport’s efforts to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions (GHGs) will not be derailed by Donald ...
News / How to get the safety standards for containers message to go global
Developing nations must address the way they approach container packing and take heed of the ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared