In the dock Headlines
Recommends / Quest to dominate self-driving cars at the heart of Waymo vs Uber
The outcome of this court case is likely to have direct bearing on the development ...
Recommends / Ex-Daewoo Shipbuilding CEO gets six years in jail for fraud
A Seoul court this morning sentenced former DSME chief executive Nam Sang-tae to six years ...
Recommends / BA cargo cartel appeal rejected
The European Court of Justice has dismissed British Airway’s attempts to have a €104m air ...
Recommends / View from the cockpit: why one of the world’s largest cargo airlines is unravelling
As all-cargo carrier Atlas goes to court this week, bringing a case against its pilots ...
Recommends / Brazil's highest court approves new graft probe into President Temer
According to Reuters, the latest twist in the seemingly never-ending series of bribery scandals to ...
News / Cartel of truck manufacturers could face a compensation bill of nearly £4bn
A second law firm and a financier have joined a class action against a group of ...
News / New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy
New sentencing guidelines in the UK which propose heavier penalties for hauliers could force firms into ...
Recommends / Spain's ports shut down in 48-hour strike
There’s to be almost no loading and unloading in Spain again today. With 96-100% of ...
News / UK Express under fire as GMB union takes action over delivery drivers' status
The so-called “gig” economy has again come under attack with the GMB Union initiating legal ...
News / US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
US exporters and their freight forwarders are likely to come under increased regulatory scrutiny after ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading