In the dock Headlines
Recommends / Dubai's DP World seeks to quash India antitrust probe over Mumbai port
The Competition Commission of India has confirmed that it is investigating a complaint about anti-competitive ...
Recommends / JB Hunt takes $134m hit as BNSF dispute moves toward conclusion
The long-running dispute between one of North America’s largest over land freight operators – JB ...
Recommends / British prosecutors secure more convictions in Bertling bribery case
This week saw four UK logistics executives at German 3PL Bertling convicted of using bribery to secure ...
Recommends / Dubai’s DP World sues China over Djibouti trade zone
The row in the Horn of Africa between DP World and the government of Djibouti ...
News / UK High Court blocks Djibouti bid to terminate box terminal JV with DP World
The High Court of England & Wales has placed an injunction on Port de Djibouti’s ...
News / Djibouti government acted illegally in seizing container terminal, says London court
A London court has found in favour of Dubai-based port operator DP World in its ...
Recommends / Man changed address of UPS HQ to own apartment
Inspired piece of fraud here. The Guardian reports that a US man changed UPS’s corporate ...
Recommends / As juries hold 3PLs responsible for carrier actions, broader insurance a necessity
In October, a US jury awarded a truck driver $15.5m in damages after he suffered what Freightwaves ...
News / DP World turns to UK court as Djibouti government seizes control of its box terminal
DP World will return to a London arbitration court to defend its operation in Djibouti from ...
Recommends / UPS sues EU for $2.1bn after botched veto of TNT bid
UPS is set to return to European courts to win compensation for alleged damages from its ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes