In the dock Headlines
Recommends / View from the cockpit: why one of the world’s largest cargo airlines is unravelling
As all-cargo carrier Atlas goes to court this week, bringing a case against its pilots ...
Recommends / Brazil's highest court approves new graft probe into President Temer
According to Reuters, the latest twist in the seemingly never-ending series of bribery scandals to ...
News / Cartel of truck manufacturers could face a compensation bill of nearly £4bn
A second law firm and a financier have joined a class action against a group of ...
News / New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy
New sentencing guidelines in the UK which propose heavier penalties for hauliers could force firms into ...
Recommends / Spain's ports shut down in 48-hour strike
There’s to be almost no loading and unloading in Spain again today. With 96-100% of ...
News / UK Express under fire as GMB union takes action over delivery drivers' status
The so-called “gig” economy has again come under attack with the GMB Union initiating legal ...
News / US forwarder offered 'personal shopper' service to evade tough export regulations
US exporters and their freight forwarders are likely to come under increased regulatory scrutiny after ...
Fury Road: the driverless future – did Uber 'Google it'?
The Loadstar recently spent the best part of week visiting some of the new freight ...
News / Amazon hits back as delivery drivers claim they are legally employees
Amazon has responded to a class action by a group of independent delivery drivers claiming ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 3.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 4.Hapag-Lloyd eyes market share grab on Asia-South America container trades
- 5.US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 1. mahendra godara on A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 2. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 3. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 4. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 5. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'