Recommends / UPS sues EU for $2.1bn after botched veto of TNT bid
UPS is set to return to European courts to win compensation for alleged damages from its ...
Recommends / Quest to dominate self-driving cars at the heart of Waymo vs Uber
The outcome of this court case is likely to have direct bearing on the development ...
Recommends / Ex-Daewoo Shipbuilding CEO gets six years in jail for fraud
A Seoul court this morning sentenced former DSME chief executive Nam Sang-tae to six years ...
Recommends / BA cargo cartel appeal rejected
The European Court of Justice has dismissed British Airway’s attempts to have a €104m air ...
Recommends / View from the cockpit: why one of the world’s largest cargo airlines is unravelling
As all-cargo carrier Atlas goes to court this week, bringing a case against its pilots ...
Recommends / Brazil's highest court approves new graft probe into President Temer
According to Reuters, the latest twist in the seemingly never-ending series of bribery scandals to ...
News / IRU quashes complaints about audit that cleared executives of malpractice
Allegations of financial misconduct have continued to dog the International Road Transport Union’s (IRU) executive ...
News / Cartel of truck manufacturers could face a compensation bill of nearly £4bn
A second law firm and a financier have joined a class action against a group of ...
News / New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy
New sentencing guidelines in the UK which propose heavier penalties for hauliers could force firms into ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 4.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe