Independence Day Headlines
PODCAST: the role of freight forwarders in cross-border e-commerce supply chains
This week’s Loadstar Podcast looks at the central role freight forwarders will continue to play ...
Recommends / Open, SesaMaersk!
Splash247 columnist Andrew Craig-Bennett today turns his attention to the recent deal between Alibaba and Maersk, ...
Recommends / Scotland decides: what does shipping think?
This month’s vote on Scotland’s possible independence looms large over the UK. Even if it ...
News / Are Scottish shippers ready to deal with the impact of a vote for independence?
It has been debated for a long time, but now – like the ground rush ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.The global freight forwarding market and its impact on globalisation
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships