Independence Day Headlines
News / Smaller forwarders can score in post-Brexit integrators-independents battle
Smaller forwarders are best placed to remove customer headaches that will accompany Brexit, as expected supply ...
PODCAST: the role of freight forwarders in cross-border e-commerce supply chains
This week’s Loadstar Podcast looks at the central role freight forwarders will continue to play ...
Recommends / Open, SesaMaersk!
Splash247 columnist Andrew Craig-Bennett today turns his attention to the recent deal between Alibaba and Maersk, ...
Recommends / Scotland decides: what does shipping think?
This month’s vote on Scotland’s possible independence looms large over the UK. Even if it ...
News / Are Scottish shippers ready to deal with the impact of a vote for independence?
It has been debated for a long time, but now – like the ground rush ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making