Independence Day Headlines
PODCAST: the role of freight forwarders in cross-border e-commerce supply chains
This week’s Loadstar Podcast looks at the central role freight forwarders will continue to play ...
Recommends / Open, SesaMaersk!
Splash247 columnist Andrew Craig-Bennett today turns his attention to the recent deal between Alibaba and Maersk, ...
Recommends / Scotland decides: what does shipping think?
This month’s vote on Scotland’s possible independence looms large over the UK. Even if it ...
News / Are Scottish shippers ready to deal with the impact of a vote for independence?
It has been debated for a long time, but now – like the ground rush ...
- 1.Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?
- 2.'Enough is enough' – CMA CGM unveils cancellation fee for no-show boxes
- 3.Analysis Q1: DSV, CH Robinson, Expeditors – and the winner is...
- 4.Uber Freight officially parks in the marketplace, but only taking full loads
- 5.Hapag-Lloyd finally completes merger with UASC
- 1. email@example.com on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 2. Oussy on 'Enough is enough' – CMA CGM unveils cancellation fee for no-show boxes
- 3. Stephen Astley on Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?
- 4. Capt. Rana V on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?