Index figures Headlines
Comment / Just what we wanted? A way to avoid 'the commodity trap'
Parties active in the global steel business frequently use index-based pricing to govern the quality, ...
Comment / Container shipping: would a freight exchange drive rate volatility out of the system?
Each week the Shanghai Containerised Freight Index (SCFI), along with other index providers and rate ...
News / TAC Index will provide air freight rate transparency – and looks ahead to financial markets
Shippers and forwarders can now access a real-time spot market air freight rates, as well as the possibility ...
News / Carriers may differ in strategy, but their aim is to bolster Asia-Europe box rates for peak season
The Asia-Europe components of the Shanghai Containerised Freight Index (SCFI) lost further ground this week, ...
News / India overtakes China to become emerging market with the most logistics potential
India has replaced China as the emerging market with the most potential to grow, according ...
News / Plunging sea freight rates bad news for air cargo as price gap hits new record
The continuing frailty of maritime container spot freight rates could spur a new era of ...
Comment / Container shipping: the bigger picture is looking even gloomier, says BIMCO
BIMCO is the latest container shipping industry association to paint a gloomy picture of low ...
Recommends / Expectations ‘brighter’ among freight forwarders, says Index
Forwarders – well, those who replied to the Stifel Logistics Confidence Index – are feeling ...
Recommends / Stifel Logistics Confidence Index hits bumpy patch
Forwarders appear to be losing confidence over the next six months as concerns in Europe ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3.Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 4.Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
- 5.Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 4. Sumeet on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 5. ssb star on Photo blog: BIFA freight services awards and lunch