India Shining Headlines
Recommends / The Flipkart story: a $20bn exercise in smokes and mirrors
The latest news out of the vibrant Indian e-commerce sector is that US retail giant ...
News / Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
The fourth quarter of last year was “complete mayem”, as an unprepared air cargo industry ...
News / Indian government urges air cargo industry to speak out as it readies for a digital revolution
The Indian government has urged the air cargo industry and its shippers to tell it ...
News / Cogoport brings new transparency to ocean freight bookings in India
Mumbai-based logistics start-up Cogoport is bringing a new level of transparency to India’s ocean freight ...
Recommends / Truckers on strike as GST causes logistics chaos in India
The introduction of the goods and services tax (GST) in India on 1 July, replacing ...
News / India's logistics players ready to reap the rewards of simplified tax system
Reforms to business taxes have drastically altered the outlook for India’s logistics sector, creating the greatest potential for ...
Recommends / This start-up wants to be Flipkart of logistics
If there is one place that generates as many start-up ideas – if not so ...
Recommends / India approves new Delhi airport, as Pune export cargo facility opens
The Indian government has approved plans to create a new international airport in Delhi, at ...
Recommends / Bribes, borders and middlemen: why India’s new tax is a game-changer
Bloomberg has published a simple article on the soon-to-be-launched Indian Goods and Services Tax (GST), ...
Comment / GST will bring new opportunities for logistics firms with local knowledge
India is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world, with a projected annual GDP ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Port of Felixstowe customers must face two more months of 'absolute chaos'
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making