India Shining Headlines
Recommends / Truckers on strike as GST causes logistics chaos in India
The introduction of the goods and services tax (GST) in India on 1 July, replacing ...
News / India's logistics players ready to reap the rewards of simplified tax system
Reforms to business taxes have drastically altered the outlook for India’s logistics sector, creating the greatest potential for ...
Recommends / This start-up wants to be Flipkart of logistics
If there is one place that generates as many start-up ideas – if not so ...
Recommends / India approves new Delhi airport, as Pune export cargo facility opens
The Indian government has approved plans to create a new international airport in Delhi, at ...
Recommends / Bribes, borders and middlemen: why India’s new tax is a game-changer
Bloomberg has published a simple article on the soon-to-be-launched Indian Goods and Services Tax (GST), ...
Comment / GST will bring new opportunities for logistics firms with local knowledge
India is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world, with a projected annual GDP ...
Recommends / South Asia: a bump in the 'belt and road'
The Loadstar has repeatedly reported on the trade developments coming with China’s One Belt One ...
Recommends / DHL to invest €250m in India as new tax spurs demand
DHL is to invest in India, encouraged by the forthcoming Goods and Services Tax, which ...
News / Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
Forwarders are warning shippers to expect a raise in air freight rates as the market ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared