India Shining Headlines
Recommends / DHL to invest €250m in India as new tax spurs demand
DHL is to invest in India, encouraged by the forthcoming Goods and Services Tax, which ...
News / A smoother road ahead for freight as India joins TIR Convention
India is set to further simplify its road transport sector after being approved to use the UN ...
Recommends / Check out how scientists are building the next-generation logistics industry
What do a neurogeneticist, a particle physicist and someone trained in structural bioinformatics have in ...
Recommends / Bezos invests billions to make Amazon a top e-commerce player in India
Amazon may not have won over China, but it has played a different game in ...
Recommends / The death of hyperlocal delivery start-ups: what went wrong?
India was supposed to be the next e-commerce behemoth. It already has a culture of ...
Recommends / Logistics could save $200bn a year with India's GST
The proposal by the Indian government to replace myriad state taxes with a nationwide goods and ...
Recommends / Can India’s container transhipment hubs take on Colombo?
A thorough article on India’s ports business from Livemint and the knowledgeable P Manoj. The ...
News / South Asia the star performer in a sluggish first quarter for container ports
With sluggish global container port growth of just 0.5% in the first quarter of the ...
Recommends / India could force Apple to alter supply chains for greater market share
A new Indian regulation could have an interesting impact on Apple’s supply chain. For the hi-tech ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Arthur Brown on Unsustainable air freight rate hikes are not healthy, say shippers
- 2. Jaye Tucker on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. email@example.com on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 4. Brigstocke Lexden on Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 5. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs