India Shining Headlines
Recommends / South Asia: a bump in the 'belt and road'
The Loadstar has repeatedly reported on the trade developments coming with China’s One Belt One ...
Recommends / DHL to invest €250m in India as new tax spurs demand
DHL is to invest in India, encouraged by the forthcoming Goods and Services Tax, which ...
News / A smoother road ahead for freight as India joins TIR Convention
India is set to further simplify its road transport sector after being approved to use the UN ...
Recommends / Check out how scientists are building the next-generation logistics industry
What do a neurogeneticist, a particle physicist and someone trained in structural bioinformatics have in ...
Recommends / Bezos invests billions to make Amazon a top e-commerce player in India
Amazon may not have won over China, but it has played a different game in ...
Recommends / The death of hyperlocal delivery start-ups: what went wrong?
India was supposed to be the next e-commerce behemoth. It already has a culture of ...
Recommends / Logistics could save $200bn a year with India's GST
The proposal by the Indian government to replace myriad state taxes with a nationwide goods and ...
Recommends / Can India’s container transhipment hubs take on Colombo?
A thorough article on India’s ports business from Livemint and the knowledgeable P Manoj. The ...
News / South Asia the star performer in a sluggish first quarter for container ports
With sluggish global container port growth of just 0.5% in the first quarter of the ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
- 4.Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. email@example.com on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 2. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
- 5. Hugh Sutherland on New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy