Recommends / Ahead of Tesla, a start-up's self-driving truck is set to hit Indian roads
Tesla has won plaudits and orders for its recently revealed automated Semi. But it’s far ...
Recommends / APMT backs off from selling facilities at India's Pipavav port
One of the more intriguing aspects of Maersk Group’s rationalisation of its Transport and Logistics ...
Recommends / India's logistics gets 'infrastructure status' to boost investment
The Indian government has given ‘infrastructure status’ to the logistics industry, a move which will ...
News / 'We can make every forwarder in India a digital forwarder in a week'
Chennai-based start-up FreightBro is the latest firm looking to convert India’s small and medium-sized freight ...
People / Krishnamurthy Gopalakrishnanv to develop Asia business for Kale
Kale Logistics has appointed Krishnamurthy Gopalakrishnan (pictured above) as its head of business development for ...
News / India's forwarders cannot remain 'mom and pop shops' in a softening market
Freight forwarders in India must cease acting as “mom-and-pop shops” as they face industry disruption ...
News / Mumbai supply chains still tangled after worst rain for a decade
Flood waters in Mumbai are reportedly receding, but delays plague the airport and sea terminals as ...
Recommends / Flood of cheap Chinese imports may hurt India's factories
Chief economic advisor at the State Bank of India Soumya Kanti Ghosh is calling on ...
News / India's logistics players ready to reap the rewards of simplified tax system
Reforms to business taxes have drastically altered the outlook for India’s logistics sector, creating the greatest potential for ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion