Recommends / Strikes hit transport in India, Germany and Italy
It’s January – and strike season is already well underway. India has seen two days ...
TET (India): Set up separate dept for logistics to improve transport sector – PM's advisory panel
THE ECONOMIC TIMES reports: “Setting up a separate logistics department and introducing one permit-one tax ...
Recommends / Fishing boats to small stores, Amazon will stop at nothing to win in India
The Andaman and Nicobar Islands are a few specks of land in the Bay of ...
Comment / Interview: Tushar Jani, founder of Blue Dart – visionary and people fan
Tushar Jani is a visionary – and he has been for the majority of his long ...
Recommends / Logistics startup Vaahika making strides in India
Indian freight logistics start-up Vaahika is seeking to redress the issues of fragmentation and indifference ...
People / Dachser makes changes at the top as it strengthens Asia network
Germany-headquartered 3PL Dachser has bolstered its Asia network with the establishment of a new Far ...
News / India could become a beneficiary of the US-China trade spat
India’s forwarding community remains confident the world will overcome the present surge of protectionism. Speaking yesterday at ...
News / Locus bids to hurdle India's last-mile barriers with artificial intelligence
Bangalore-based start-up Locus is using artificial intelligence to overcome last-mile logistics challenges in India. In one ...
News / Spicejet – the low-cost carrier with big ambitions for cargo
SpiceJet’s foray into freight marks a rare occurrence – a low-cost carrier (LCC) significantly adapting ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes