Recommends / India relaxes cabotage rules for foreign ships
Sea News reports on, and analyses, the recent Indian government decision to allow foreign-flagged vessels ...
News / Digital freight forwarder Shipwaves has come a long way in three years
Mumbai-based digital freight forwarder Shipwaves, which ditched a marketplace model to focus on its individual ...
Recommends / Indian government to unveil draft air cargo policy soon
Air cargo seems to have got onto the front foot in India, with the country’s ...
Recommends / Indian antitrust body fines airlines over cargo price-fixing
Three Indian carriers have been hit with multi-million-dollar penalties for price-fixing and revising fuel surcharges. The ...
News / Start-up Boxnbiz targets India's smaller forwarders for hi-tech logistics twist
Logistics start-up Boxnbiz Technologies is using India’s abundance of small freight forwarders to carry out ...
Recommends / Ahead of Tesla, a start-up's self-driving truck is set to hit Indian roads
Tesla has won plaudits and orders for its recently revealed automated Semi. But it’s far ...
Recommends / APMT backs off from selling facilities at India's Pipavav port
One of the more intriguing aspects of Maersk Group’s rationalisation of its Transport and Logistics ...
Recommends / India's logistics gets 'infrastructure status' to boost investment
The Indian government has given ‘infrastructure status’ to the logistics industry, a move which will ...
News / 'We can make every forwarder in India a digital forwarder in a week'
Chennai-based start-up FreightBro is the latest firm looking to convert India’s small and medium-sized freight ...
People / Krishnamurthy Gopalakrishnanv to develop Asia business for Kale
Kale Logistics has appointed Krishnamurthy Gopalakrishnan (pictured above) as its head of business development for ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Port of Felixstowe customers must face two more months of 'absolute chaos'
- 1. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 2. email@example.com on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making