People / Krishnamurthy Gopalakrishnanv to develop Asia business for Kale
Kale Logistics has appointed Krishnamurthy Gopalakrishnan (pictured above) as its head of business development for ...
News / India's forwarders cannot remain 'mom and pop shops' in a softening market
Freight forwarders in India must cease acting as “mom-and-pop shops” as they face industry disruption ...
News / Mumbai supply chains still tangled after worst rain for a decade
Flood waters in Mumbai are reportedly receding, but delays plague the airport and sea terminals as ...
Recommends / Flood of cheap Chinese imports may hurt India's factories
Chief economic advisor at the State Bank of India Soumya Kanti Ghosh is calling on ...
News / India's logistics players ready to reap the rewards of simplified tax system
Reforms to business taxes have drastically altered the outlook for India’s logistics sector, creating the greatest potential for ...
Recommends / Bribes, borders and middlemen: why India’s new tax is a game-changer
Bloomberg has published a simple article on the soon-to-be-launched Indian Goods and Services Tax (GST), ...
Recommends / Afghan-Indian air cargo to fly from mid-June
An Afghanistan-India air corridor will begin operations this Thursday, with an Ariana Airways flight between ...
Recommends / DP World to invest $1bn more in India's maritime infrastructure
When it comes to India, DP World is not messing around. The terminal operator is ...
News / A smoother road ahead for freight as India joins TIR Convention
India is set to further simplify its road transport sector after being approved to use the UN ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared