Recommends / Uniqlo has designs on faster fashion and a larger footprint
Speed is the new product in retail, it would appear. Uniqlo owner Fast Retailing is ...
Recommends / Inditex's key to fast fashion online: even faster shipping
Last week the Spanish retail giant Inditex, owner of the Zara brand, reported first-quarter 2014 ...
Recommends / Inditex’s Zara faces rising competition
Inditex has always been a good company to watch, as it broke with supply chain ...
News / Inditex invests in its supply chain as its global retail empire grows by 330 stores
The world’s largest fashion retailer, Inditex, owner of the Zara chain of high street stores, ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion