Indonesia - a sleeping giant Headlines
News / Indonesia air cargo set for a lift, despite limited infrastructure
Indonesia is poised for strong air cargo growth during the second half of 2017. According to ...
Recommends / Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia mull high-security Sulu Sea corridor to curb piracy
With piracy off the Somali coast now an increasingly dim memory, the waters of South-east ...
Recommends / Indonesia fears piracy surge on shipping route could make it the 'new Somalia'
Indonesia has growing concerns that it is being targeted by pirates along its sea border ...
News / Indonesia logistics industry stays bullish despite falling volumes and port development gridlock
Indonesia’s logistics industry is set to continue its rapid growth trajectory despite a dramatic drop ...
News / The whiff of corruption gets stronger as Indonesian port boss is caught up in 'illegal' crane purchase
The chief executive of Indonesia’s largest port operator has been fired after corruption allegations, despite a ...
News / Adidas eyes supply chain switch to south-east Asia as wages rocket in China
One of the world’s largest sports apparel and footwear manufacturers is considering a large-scale relocation ...
News / Climate change will hit global supply chains as rising temperatures cause drop in productivity
As global leaders meet in Paris today to look at cutting greenhouse gas emissions and ...
News / Maersk Line signs up for ambitious plan to develop Indonesian port of Bitung
While much of Indonesia’s recent maritime development has been focused on West Java, where Jakarta’s ...
News / Terminal operators at Jakarta hampered by corruption and a lack of transparency
Indonesian president Joko Widodo has taken a keen interest in his country’s maritime logistics development ...
Recommends / Uber breaks into food delivery in Indonesia for Ramadan
Another foot in the door for the online taxi firm that is looking to break ...
- 1.Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
- 2.Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
- 3.Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
- 4.In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
- 5.Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 1. Joseph Peter Campbell on Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
- 2. Frank Wang on Cargo handling industry looks for real-time visibility and connectivity to improve efficiency and productivity
- 3. Harry Perry on Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 4. Aaron Smith on Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges