Indonesia - a sleeping giant Headlines
People / Ludovic Bouvier appointed MD of ID Logistics' Indonesia business
French contract logistics specialist ID Logistics has appointed Ludovic Bouvier (pictured above) as managing director ...
News / Kuehne + Nagel expands Indonesia footprint with Wira Logistics acquisition
Kuehne + Nagel has continued its strategy of smaller, bolt-on acquisitions, yesterday scooping up the logistics ...
News / Indonesian logistics benefits as booming e-commerce leads to cheaper PLBs
Indonesia’s logistics industry will enjoy double-digit growth this year, thanks to booming e-commerce and a string ...
News / DP World set to pull out of Surabaya in new blow for Indonesia's port ambitions
Indonesia’s port development was dealt a blow last week when DP World announced it would ...
News / Indonesia air cargo set for a lift, despite limited infrastructure
Indonesia is poised for strong air cargo growth during the second half of 2017. According to ...
Recommends / Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia mull high-security Sulu Sea corridor to curb piracy
With piracy off the Somali coast now an increasingly dim memory, the waters of South-east ...
Recommends / Indonesia fears piracy surge on shipping route could make it the 'new Somalia'
Indonesia has growing concerns that it is being targeted by pirates along its sea border ...
News / Indonesia logistics industry stays bullish despite falling volumes and port development gridlock
Indonesia’s logistics industry is set to continue its rapid growth trajectory despite a dramatic drop ...
News / The whiff of corruption gets stronger as Indonesian port boss is caught up in 'illegal' crane purchase
The chief executive of Indonesia’s largest port operator has been fired after corruption allegations, despite a ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 3.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: Panalpina creating a buzz unseen since Mr McLean invented containers
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe