Initial public offerings Headlines
Comment / Analysis: what price the Gefco IPO? An unappealing asset but worth watching
The public market listings of German ocean carrier Hapag-Lloyd and Swiss 3PL Ceva Logistics were ...
News / 'Success story' Gefco formally applies to launch IPO next year
French logistics giant Gefco has applied to the Paris Euronext stock exchange to launch an ...
Comment / Analysis: a Schenker IPO on the board's agenda at Deutsche Bahn?
Corporate Germany and its financiers have never been busier: Deutsche Post-DHL last week announced a ...
News / Swissport IPO deferred as CEVA steals its thunder
Just one day after CEVA announced its intention to list on the Swiss Stock Exchange ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA tests market nerve for watershed, multi-billion dollar IPO on Swiss exchange
The much-vaunted initial public offering (IPO) of CEVA Logistics is expected to take place in ...
News / Swissport set to pursue IPO, but will owner HNA relinquish control?
Ground handler Swissport is to seek a public listing on the Swiss stock exchange. Group president ...
News / Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
CEVA Logistics churned out positive core free cash flow (FcF) of $9m in the third ...
News / Russia's Globaltruck eyes IPO to fund acquisitions and expand truck fleet
One of Russia’s largest haulage operators, Globaltruck Management, is to seek a public listing on ...
Comment / Analysis: CEVA may be flirting with M&A funded by a cash call
Now that a trade sale of CEVA Logistics to oft-rumoured suitor France’s Geodis is unlikely ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'