LongRead / Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
“We, as an industry, prefer to complain about the challenges, such as the fragmented supply ...
News / Dachser eyes logistics innovation with new university partnership
Dachser has entered into a partnership with German research society the Fraunhofer Institute for Material ...
News / Astral cargo drone management system scoops IATA innovation award
Astral Aviation today won IATA’s innovation award of $20,000 to help it develop an airspace ...
- 1.Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
- 2.Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
- 3.Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
- 4.In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
- 5.Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 1. Joseph Peter Campbell on Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
- 2. Harry Perry on Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 3. Aaron Smith on Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
- 4. Gary Ferrulli on Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges
- 5. Craig Sanders on Shippers and forwarders fear repeat of last year's air freight capacity crisis