International Chamber of Shipping Headlines
Recommends / Maritime trade heading for chaotic start to new sulphur regulations
The International Chamber of Shipping (ICS) is warning of the potential for “chaos and confusion” ...
News / Shipping lobbies hit back at claims they don't support emissions reduction
Shipping lobby groups have fought back against claims they are obstructing efforts to fight climate ...
Recommends / ICS and BIMCO hit back in environmental tit-for-tat
Yesterday non-profit organisation InfluenceMap released its report into the corporate influence on environmental regulations – ...
News / Shipping lobby groups slammed for 'blocking global progress' on emissions reduction
The shipping industry was today accused of blocking international efforts to curb pollution and greenhouse ...
News / Pressure grows from migrant crisis in the Med with commercial ships rescuing 14,000 last year
Shipping lines are coming under increased pressure from the refugee and migrant crisis in the ...
News / Shipping must do better on CO2 emissions: 'Shape up or ship out'
Environmental lobbyists have derided “ambitious” CO2 reduction plans announced by four international shipping associations as ...
News / Anger at IMO 'betrayal' as it delays enforcing CO2 emission cuts for seven years
Environmental groups and European politicians have rounded on the International Maritime Organization (IMO) over its apparent ...
News / CMA CGM presses ahead on LNG ships as WSC calls for new roadmap on emissions
Global shipping representatives have called on the International Maritime Organization (IMO) to develop a new roadmap ...
News / Shipowners reject bid to force EU ship-scrapping rules on the global fleet
The introduction of ship recycling licences for all vessels calling at EU ports has been ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 3.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 4.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 5.Analysis: Maersk – relationships matter and bad assets have nowhere to hide
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV