International Longshoremen's Association Headlines
News / Strike threat to port of New York as dockers' union hits out over jobs
International Longshoremen’s Association (ILA) vice president Kenneth Riley has called for a shutdown of US ...
News / Hanjin parent may be liable as port of New York pension fund joins debtor queue
As debt claims against bankrupt South Korean carrier Hanjin Shipping continue to mount in both ...
Recommends / The ‘On the Waterfront’ culture remains in New York's dockyards
A fascinating article by the New York Times, examining how strong the mob influence remains in ...
News / US dockers' union says automated terminals are a barrier to smooth contract negotiations
The leader of the International Longshoreman’s Association (ILA), the labour union that represents the 65,000 ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.The global freight forwarding market and its impact on globalisation
- 1. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 2. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 3. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 4. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk
- 5. Mahabub Hossain on Surging steel price boosts scrap value of redundant containerships