Internet of Things Headlines
Forbes: what’s ahead for supply chain executives in 2019?
FORBES reports: “climate change will drive innovation” just as “BRICS countries become more strategic” and ...
News / Tomorrow's world looms as supply chains plug in to the Internet of Things
The push for the use of IoT solutions in logistics is gaining momentum, as operators ...
News / Panalpina launches pilot schemes to trial potential of blockchain in logistics
Panalpina is to pilot applications for blockchain in logistics in an attempt to understand the potential ...
Recommends / Blockchain start-up brings transparency to shipping
First blockchain, now blocklet. Nevada-based start-up Filament is beta-testing a microchip that can communicate and ...
Recommends / Predictive logistics reaches beyond supply chain visibility
This piece from Tech Target analyses the emerging predictive logistics trends in the supply chain ...
News / DHL Supply Chain and Huawei opt for IoT to boost automotive manufacturing efficiency
DHL Supply Chain has teamed up with Chinese tech giant Huawei Technologies to launch an ...
Recommends / Hyundai Merchant Marine completes first blockchain voyage
Hyundai Merchant Marine has completed a pilot voyage using blockchain technology. Setting out from Busan ...
Recommends / AIS meets the IoT
Every cargo ship now has to have an automatic identification system (AIS), which allow it to ...
News / DHL and Huawei plan to give supply chain management a hi-tech facelift
Deutsche Post-DHL has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Chinese hi-tech manufacturer Huawei to ...
- 1.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 2.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 5.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 1. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'