News / Fall in intra-Asia volumes a drag on OOCL figures, but deepsea trade grows
Renewed demand on the Asia-Europe and transpacific trades was in further evidence today after Hong ...
News / Shortsea operators suffer as new ocean alliances put feeders out of work
Hub-and-spoke feeder calls have fallen “drastically” following this year’s deepsea container carrier alliance reshuffle. According to X-Press Feeders’ ...
News / Forwarders adopt new strategies to work around Europe-Asia capacity crisis
Forwarders continue to struggle with the capacity crunch on the eastbound Europe-Asia tradelane, following April’s alliance ...
News / Cathay Pacific set to buy DHL's share in Air Hong Kong
Cathay Pacific is on the verge of buying DHL’s share of joint-venture cargo carrier Air Hong ...
News / MAB Kargo eyes investment and expansion as business rebuilds after restructure
MAB Kargo, Malaysia Airlines’ freight offshoot, is set to invest in intra-Asia cargo and e-commerce ...
News / Intra-Asia container trades on the up, but carriers fail to benefit
Growing volumes between China and South-east Asia propelled first-quarter intra-Asia container trade figures. However, shipping lines are ...
News / Ambitious Vietjet eyes freighter fleet as Vietnam's air freight throughput doubles
Vietjet Air Cargo will launch its first freighter service in October as, according to CEO Do Xuan Quang, ...
Recommends / HMM forms alliance with smaller local lines
In an attempt to grow its footprint and counteract the downturn sweeping across the container-shipping ...
News / Redundant panamax boxships no use on growing intra-Asia trades
China’s container growth on shortsea tradelanes is outpacing stagnant long-haul services, potentially creating a trend from ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV