News / China-US trade war could be the founder of a feast for intra-Asia box traffic
Booming intra-Asia trades stand to benefit the most from a lengthy US-China trade war. But low ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd and ONE set to operate joint feeder services round the world
Hapag Lloyd and it’s the Alliance partner Ocean Network Express (ONE) have agreed to operate ...
News / Maersk confirms merger of MCC Transport Seago and Sealand
Maersk Line today confirmed it would wrap its three intra-regional brands, MCC Transport Seago and Sealand, ...
News / OOCL increases market share, but rising costs mean Q2 results could be in red
Orient Overseas International (OOIL) has reported increased liftings but lower average revenue per container in ...
News / Fall in intra-Asia volumes a drag on OOCL figures, but deepsea trade grows
Renewed demand on the Asia-Europe and transpacific trades was in further evidence today after Hong ...
News / Shortsea operators suffer as new ocean alliances put feeders out of work
Hub-and-spoke feeder calls have fallen “drastically” following this year’s deepsea container carrier alliance reshuffle. According to X-Press Feeders’ ...
News / Forwarders adopt new strategies to work around Europe-Asia capacity crisis
Forwarders continue to struggle with the capacity crunch on the eastbound Europe-Asia tradelane, following April’s alliance ...
News / Cathay Pacific set to buy DHL's share in Air Hong Kong
Cathay Pacific is on the verge of buying DHL’s share of joint-venture cargo carrier Air Hong ...
News / MAB Kargo eyes investment and expansion as business rebuilds after restructure
MAB Kargo, Malaysia Airlines’ freight offshoot, is set to invest in intra-Asia cargo and e-commerce ...
News / Intra-Asia container trades on the up, but carriers fail to benefit
Growing volumes between China and South-east Asia propelled first-quarter intra-Asia container trade figures. However, shipping lines are ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs