News / DFDS revamps service network from Norway, adding capacity and new call
DFDS has announced plans to shake-up its service network connecting the UK, Norway and continental ...
News / Maersk confirms merger of MCC Transport Seago and Sealand
Maersk Line today confirmed it would wrap its three intra-regional brands, MCC Transport Seago and Sealand, ...
News / Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
As part of the cost-saving measures announced after Maersk Group’s first quarter $239m loss, its ...
News / Rhenus and LBH unveil plans for joint pan-European inland waterway services
German 3PL Rhenus Group and Dutch port services provider LBH Group have announced plans to ...
News / Europa Worldwide buys Belgian haulier Continental Cargo Carriers
UK haulage operator and fright forwarder Europa Worldwide has completed the acquisition of Belgian trucking ...
News / DFDS to expand presence in the Med with €1bn takeover of UN Ro-Ro
Danish ro-ro and ferry operator DFDS is set to dramatically expand its presence in the ...
Comment / Analysis: Waberer's looks an appealing takeover target for road rivals
Hungary’s Waberer’s Optimum Solution remains one those corporate stories that you instinctively sense will end ...
News / Unifeeder launches first retrofitted LNG-powered shortsea box ship
European operator Unifeeder has launched the world’s first shortsea containership with a retrofitted LNG fuel system. The duel-fuelled, ...
News / Shortsea operators suffer as new ocean alliances put feeders out of work
Hub-and-spoke feeder calls have fallen “drastically” following this year’s deepsea container carrier alliance reshuffle. According to X-Press Feeders’ ...
- 1.Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 2.How long can CEVA go on haemorrhaging more than $1m a day? ask analysts
- 3.Major box carriers to launch association to harmonise digitalisation in shipping
- 4.MSC and Maersk clash on capacity policy as AE2/Swan loop readies for relaunch
- 5.Air freight will benefit as China-US trade war tariffs force manufacturing moves
- 1. Andrew Thomas on Global Logistic Properties moves into European logistics with Gazeley acquisition
- 2. Asaf Ashar on Drewry sides with those wanting extension to block exemption for joint liner services
- 3. Laxminarayan on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives
- 5. Peter James Hardy on Geodis and DHL Freight target truck driver shortage with new initiatives