News / Felixstowe wins back Hapag-Lloyd/OOCL service from Southampton
Although not nearly compensating for Felixstowe’s huge loss of business due to severe disruption caused ...
News / Hapag-Lloyd and ONE set to operate joint feeder services round the world
Hapag Lloyd and it’s the Alliance partner Ocean Network Express (ONE) have agreed to operate ...
News / DFDS revamps service network from Norway, adding capacity and new call
DFDS has announced plans to shake-up its service network connecting the UK, Norway and continental ...
News / Maersk confirms merger of MCC Transport Seago and Sealand
Maersk Line today confirmed it would wrap its three intra-regional brands, MCC Transport Seago and Sealand, ...
News / Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
As part of the cost-saving measures announced after Maersk Group’s first quarter $239m loss, its ...
News / Rhenus and LBH unveil plans for joint pan-European inland waterway services
German 3PL Rhenus Group and Dutch port services provider LBH Group have announced plans to ...
News / Europa Worldwide buys Belgian haulier Continental Cargo Carriers
UK haulage operator and fright forwarder Europa Worldwide has completed the acquisition of Belgian trucking ...
News / DFDS to expand presence in the Med with €1bn takeover of UN Ro-Ro
Danish ro-ro and ferry operator DFDS is set to dramatically expand its presence in the ...
Comment / Analysis: Waberer's looks an appealing takeover target for road rivals
Hungary’s Waberer’s Optimum Solution remains one those corporate stories that you instinctively sense will end ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes