Comment / Analysis: Waberer's looks an appealing takeover target for road rivals
Hungary’s Waberer’s Optimum Solution remains one those corporate stories that you instinctively sense will end ...
News / Unifeeder launches first retrofitted LNG-powered shortsea box ship
European operator Unifeeder has launched the world’s first shortsea containership with a retrofitted LNG fuel system. The duel-fuelled, ...
News / Shortsea operators suffer as new ocean alliances put feeders out of work
Hub-and-spoke feeder calls have fallen “drastically” following this year’s deepsea container carrier alliance reshuffle. According to X-Press Feeders’ ...
News / Rhenus ups its stake in Arkon to 'significantly increase' shortsea and feeder offering
Rhenus Group has increased its shareholding in German ship manager Arkon Shipping to 40% and ...
- 1.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 2.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 2. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 3. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships
- 4. Peter on Hapag-Lloyd stays bullish despite loss-making first quarter
- 5. Holisol supply chain solutions on How to gain competitive advantage in global e-commerce logistics