News / Shipping must move faster towards a digital supply chain, says INTTRA
A senior executive at shipping line freight booking platform INTTRA has called on the industry ...
NEW PODCAST: Freight rates – is the price you pay right?
This week’s Loadstar podcast reports from the recent Transpacific Maritime event in Long Beach, organised ...
News / INTTRA moves into intermodal hi-tech with takeover of Avantida
Leading ocean freight booking platform INTTRA is to acquire European empty container management firm Avantida. John Fay, ...
People / Inttra appoints container veteran Vijay Minocha president Asia Pacific
Inttra has appointed Vijay Minocha as president for Asia Pacific. Mr Minocha brings with him more ...
People / INTTRA and SA School of Shipping collaborate on shipment booking training
South Africa’s School of Shipping is to collaborate with INTTRA, the electronic marketplace for container ...
News / Investment and co-operation in technology key to smarter supply chain visibility
With no let-up in investment in IT and software, freight forwarders and online logistics platforms ...
NEW PODCAST: Thoughts on the Future of the Container
Have you heard of the internet of container things? Well, in the not too distant ...
People / New INTTRA regional president Philly Teixeira urges shipping to embrace digital world
Philly Teixeira, INTTRA’s new president of the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region, has ...
People / Peter Spellman joins INTTRA as chief technology officer
Today INTTRA announced that Peter Spellman has joined the company as a Senior Vice President and ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: to IPO or not to IPO, that is the question for CMA CGM
- 2. Simão júnior Macuacua on DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
- 3. Sua Wayne Schwalger on Matson announces new west coast-South Pacific service
- 4. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 5. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading