NEW PODCAST: Freight rates – is the price you pay right?
This week’s Loadstar podcast reports from the recent Transpacific Maritime event in Long Beach, organised ...
News / INTTRA moves into intermodal hi-tech with takeover of Avantida
Leading ocean freight booking platform INTTRA is to acquire European empty container management firm Avantida. John Fay, ...
People / Inttra appoints container veteran Vijay Minocha president Asia Pacific
Inttra has appointed Vijay Minocha as president for Asia Pacific. Mr Minocha brings with him more ...
People / INTTRA and SA School of Shipping collaborate on shipment booking training
South Africa’s School of Shipping is to collaborate with INTTRA, the electronic marketplace for container ...
News / Investment and co-operation in technology key to smarter supply chain visibility
With no let-up in investment in IT and software, freight forwarders and online logistics platforms ...
NEW PODCAST: Thoughts on the Future of the Container
Have you heard of the internet of container things? Well, in the not too distant ...
People / New INTTRA regional president Philly Teixeira urges shipping to embrace digital world
Philly Teixeira, INTTRA’s new president of the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region, has ...
People / Peter Spellman joins INTTRA as chief technology officer
Today INTTRA announced that Peter Spellman has joined the company as a Senior Vice President and ...
News / Kuehne + Nagel will use INTTRA for all eVGM submissions
The world’s largest sea freight forwarder, Kuehne + Nagel (KN), has signed a deal to ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
- 4.Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 2. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 3. email@example.com on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
- 5. Hugh Sutherland on New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy