News / Don't believe the hype - there is a long way to go before digitisation revolutionises container shipping, says Alphaliner
Predictions that the current crop of disruptive digital start-ups will revolutionise container shipping has been ...
News / Maersk accepting bookings once more in the wake of devastating cyber attack as ports also reopen
Maersk’s container operations appear to be recovering following the debilitating cyber attack on its systems ...
News / Shipping must move faster towards a digital supply chain, says INTTRA
A senior executive at shipping line freight booking platform INTTRA has called on the industry ...
NEW PODCAST: Freight rates – is the price you pay right?
This week’s Loadstar podcast reports from the recent Transpacific Maritime event in Long Beach, organised ...
News / INTTRA moves into intermodal hi-tech with takeover of Avantida
Leading ocean freight booking platform INTTRA is to acquire European empty container management firm Avantida. John Fay, ...
People / Inttra appoints container veteran Vijay Minocha president Asia Pacific
Inttra has appointed Vijay Minocha as president for Asia Pacific. Mr Minocha brings with him more ...
People / INTTRA and SA School of Shipping collaborate on shipment booking training
South Africa’s School of Shipping is to collaborate with INTTRA, the electronic marketplace for container ...
News / Investment and co-operation in technology key to smarter supply chain visibility
With no let-up in investment in IT and software, freight forwarders and online logistics platforms ...
NEW PODCAST: Thoughts on the Future of the Container
Have you heard of the internet of container things? Well, in the not too distant ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared