People / Inttra appoints container veteran Vijay Minocha president Asia Pacific
Inttra has appointed Vijay Minocha as president for Asia Pacific. Mr Minocha brings with him more ...
People / INTTRA and SA School of Shipping collaborate on shipment booking training
South Africa’s School of Shipping is to collaborate with INTTRA, the electronic marketplace for container ...
News / Investment and co-operation in technology key to smarter supply chain visibility
With no let-up in investment in IT and software, freight forwarders and online logistics platforms ...
NEW PODCAST: Thoughts on the Future of the Container
Have you heard of the internet of container things? Well, in the not too distant ...
People / New INTTRA regional president Philly Teixeira urges shipping to embrace digital world
Philly Teixeira, INTTRA’s new president of the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region, has ...
People / Peter Spellman joins INTTRA as chief technology officer
Today INTTRA announced that Peter Spellman has joined the company as a Senior Vice President and ...
News / Kuehne + Nagel will use INTTRA for all eVGM submissions
The world’s largest sea freight forwarder, Kuehne + Nagel (KN), has signed a deal to ...
People / INTTRA appoints Jeff White new CFO and head of strategy
Jeff White has become the chief financial officer and head of strategy for INTTRA, the ...
News / MSC links up with INTTRA to help shippers comply with new container weight verification rules
Mediterranean Shipping Co (MSC) has signed a partnership agreement with container shipping booking platform INTTRA ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers