News / Reluctant parent Apollo planning IPO for CEVA - which has M&A ambitions
It took just a few weeks into the new year for speculation over CEVA’s future ...
News / Russian haulier Globaltruck eyes major fleet expansion after successful IPO
Russian haulage operator Globaltruck has gone public, listing itself on the Moscow Exchange seeking funds for ...
News / After a successful IPO, Delamode gets back on the acquisition trail
Delamode has three acquisition targets in its sights, following its Initial Public Offering (IPO). Chief executive ...
News / Delamode goes public to fund major bid for expansion in new markets
UK forwarder and groupage operator Delamode has launched an initial public offering (IPO) on the ...
- 1.GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 2.'Secret' Hamburg Sud accounts reveal reason for sale to Maersk
- 3.Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 4.Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
- 5.Air freight industry failed its high-paying customers in a fourth quarter of 'complete mayhem'
- 1. Robert Keen on Will digitisation kill off the forwarder?
- 2. Jim Oz on GMB union claims it warned KFC that DHL would fail its supply chain
- 3. Stewart on GMB union claims UK Mail 'pay cut or no job' offer to 6,000 drivers is illegal
- 4. Ingvar Bergman on HMM poised to launch independent high-speed Asia-North Europe service
- 5. Capt.Md.Hedayetul Islam on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading