News / Non-US forwarders must scrutinise their businesses if they want to trade with Iranian companies
Freight forwarders serving the Iranian trades have been advised to scrutinise their business with firms ...
News / US withdrawal from Iran deal could have 'significant' impact on transport and logistics
The response of the remaining countries to the US decision to withdraw from the Iran ...
News / Iran shipping sanctions beckon once more after Trump pulls US out of nuclear deal
Shipping lines serving Iran have a six-month window to leave or cease their operations in the ...
News / Airlines and shipping step up to maintain supply lines as Qatar battles blockade
As Qatar battles major boycotts, Oman’s ports of Sohar and Salalah are set to handle ...
Recommends / Boeing-Iran $16.6bn deal for jets the first since 1979
Some 100,000 jobs and several billion dollars have been secured by Boeing in its deal ...
News / Surge in shipping services to Iran won't mean profits and will harm transhipment ports
The inevitable flood of shipping lines calling at Iran will lead to a lack of ...
News / Volga-Dnepr takes off for Iran as Russia develops new global logistics hub at Ulyanovosk
Russia is developing an international multimodal cargo hub at Ulyanovosk, east of Moscow, to support increased ...
Recommends / Why Boeing and Airbus sales to Iran are a big ****ing deal
Colloquial commentary on President Obama’s recent decision to defy Congress and allow Boeing and Airbus ...
News / IAG Cargo quick on the uptake as trade with Iran grows, with KLM on the runway
As trade between Iran and the EU grows, IAG Cargo has become the latest airline ...
- 1.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 2.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 2. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 3. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships
- 4. Peter on Hapag-Lloyd stays bullish despite loss-making first quarter
- 5. Holisol supply chain solutions on How to gain competitive advantage in global e-commerce logistics