Recommends / Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
Boeing appears to have fallen victim to the US administration’s decision to tear up the ...
Recommends / Europe requests exemptions from US Iran sanctions
In pulling out of the Iran nuclear deal, the US has the potential to reinstate ...
News / Non-US forwarders must scrutinise their businesses if they want to trade with Iranian companies
Freight forwarders serving the Iranian trades have been advised to scrutinise their business with firms ...
News / US withdrawal from Iran deal could have 'significant' impact on transport and logistics
The response of the remaining countries to the US decision to withdraw from the Iran ...
News / Iran shipping sanctions beckon once more after Trump pulls US out of nuclear deal
Shipping lines serving Iran have a six-month window to leave or cease their operations in the ...
News / Airlines and shipping step up to maintain supply lines as Qatar battles blockade
As Qatar battles major boycotts, Oman’s ports of Sohar and Salalah are set to handle ...
Recommends / Boeing-Iran $16.6bn deal for jets the first since 1979
Some 100,000 jobs and several billion dollars have been secured by Boeing in its deal ...
News / Surge in shipping services to Iran won't mean profits and will harm transhipment ports
The inevitable flood of shipping lines calling at Iran will lead to a lack of ...
News / Volga-Dnepr takes off for Iran as Russia develops new global logistics hub at Ulyanovosk
Russia is developing an international multimodal cargo hub at Ulyanovosk, east of Moscow, to support increased ...
Recommends / Why Boeing and Airbus sales to Iran are a big ****ing deal
Colloquial commentary on President Obama’s recent decision to defy Congress and allow Boeing and Airbus ...
- 1.Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 3.Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
- 4.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 5.Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 2. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 3. Kyle Stone on Port of Los Angeles eyes creation of manufacturing hub for new cargo flows
- 4. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Were Naphtal on Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics