News / Industry calls on politicians: 'let us work together to find Brexit solutions'
Companies on both sides of the Channel preparing for Brexit claim they are hamstrung by an inability ...
Recommends / Dublin port to build customs checks ahead of expected ‘hard Brexit’
While no one in the UK seems to have the faintest idea what is going ...
Recommends / ‘More European routes needed’ for Irish ports
For those not involved in the trade sit can sometimes be surprising how much Ireland-continental ...
News / Fears surface over potential for congestion at major UK-EU borders, post-Brexit
Concerns are mounting that even with a Brexit deal that is relatively soft, there could ...
Recommends / Dachser buys 80% stake in Ireland's Johnston Logistics
Dachser has bought a majority stake in its Irish partner, Johnston Logistics, a warehousing and ...
News / Irish authorities approve first Pony Express drone delivery – a mercy mission
Same-day delivery firm Pony Express Couriers has conducted Ireland’s first approved drone delivery in Dun ...
Recommends / Ireland's air freight deals up in the air over Brexit worries
Irish exporters have expressed concern that Brexit will lead to a lack of air freight ...
News / Big ship craze spreads to UK shortsea shipping, but will VGM rule drive cargo to the roads?
The big ship craze appears to have spread to the shortsea shipping industry serving the ...
Recommends / The Celtic Tiger is purring again
Five years of austerity enforced by the terms of an €85bn bailout from the European ...
- 1.Feeder operators lose out as Maersk cuts costs via exclusive deal with BG Freight
- 2.Hapag-Lloyd shareholder Kuehne dismisses CMA CGM approach for merger
- 3.Market Insight: An opportunity for APMM to entice Hapag-Lloyd to join the family
- 4.Why, amid a shortage of widebody freighters, is the A330 given a wide berth?
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam
- 2. Kyle Stone on Port of Los Angeles eyes creation of manufacturing hub for new cargo flows
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 4. Were Naphtal on Green light for CMA CGM $380m investment in Ceva Logistics
- 5. Frank Wang on How we see the future of retail delivery – and what this means for logistics