Recommends / Dublin port to build customs checks ahead of expected ‘hard Brexit’
While no one in the UK seems to have the faintest idea what is going ...
Recommends / ‘More European routes needed’ for Irish ports
For those not involved in the trade sit can sometimes be surprising how much Ireland-continental ...
Recommends / Dachser buys 80% stake in Ireland's Johnston Logistics
Dachser has bought a majority stake in its Irish partner, Johnston Logistics, a warehousing and ...
News / Irish authorities approve first Pony Express drone delivery – a mercy mission
Same-day delivery firm Pony Express Couriers has conducted Ireland’s first approved drone delivery in Dun ...
Recommends / Ireland's air freight deals up in the air over Brexit worries
Irish exporters have expressed concern that Brexit will lead to a lack of air freight ...
News / Big ship craze spreads to UK shortsea shipping, but will VGM rule drive cargo to the roads?
The big ship craze appears to have spread to the shortsea shipping industry serving the ...
Recommends / The Celtic Tiger is purring again
Five years of austerity enforced by the terms of an €85bn bailout from the European ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.MSC tries 'last-resort' emergency surcharge to offset rising cost of fuel
- 3.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 4.Will shippers abandon undamaged Maersk Honam boxes after more delay?
- 5.Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 1. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 2. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 3. Peter healey on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 4. GRACE M. on Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
- 5. Dan Meir on Raising the bar on safety: are you ready for the new container regulations?