Recommends / Dachser buys 80% stake in Ireland's Johnston Logistics
Dachser has bought a majority stake in its Irish partner, Johnston Logistics, a warehousing and ...
News / Irish authorities approve first Pony Express drone delivery – a mercy mission
Same-day delivery firm Pony Express Couriers has conducted Ireland’s first approved drone delivery in Dun ...
Recommends / Ireland's air freight deals up in the air over Brexit worries
Irish exporters have expressed concern that Brexit will lead to a lack of air freight ...
News / Big ship craze spreads to UK shortsea shipping, but will VGM rule drive cargo to the roads?
The big ship craze appears to have spread to the shortsea shipping industry serving the ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers