News / Iran shipping sanctions beckon once more after Trump pulls US out of nuclear deal
Shipping lines serving Iran have a six-month window to leave or cease their operations in the ...
Recommends / IRISL eyes London IPO, but is thwarted so far
According to Reuters, the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL), once more trading between ...
News / There's a 'window of opportunity” for container lines to delay newbuild deliveries
Container lines should follow the example of Maersk Line and negotiate deferring new vessel deliveries. Analyst Drewry says ...
News / A new 'golden age' for box shipping profits, but beware new competition, warns Drewry
Maersk Line today announced a raft of increased FAK (freight all kinds) rates from Asia ...
News / Surge in shipping services to Iran won't mean profits and will harm transhipment ports
The inevitable flood of shipping lines calling at Iran will lead to a lack of ...
Recommends / Iran and Kazakhstan to set up joint shipping line
Industry website Trade Arabia has reported that the governments of Iran and Kazakhstan have signed an ...
News / Iran-Europe trade blooms as IRISL relaunches container and breakbulk services
The first vessel of Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL) called at Hamburg this ...
Recommends / Oman port targets bigger Iran shipping ties
Oman, with big ambitions in the logistics industry, is jostling for position with Tehran. While ...
News / Full ahead for IRISL as it prepares to rejoin global liner trades after sanctions are lifted
Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Line (IRISL) appears set to resume its service between the ...
- 1.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 2.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 2. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 3. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships
- 4. Peter on Hapag-Lloyd stays bullish despite loss-making first quarter
- 5. Holisol supply chain solutions on How to gain competitive advantage in global e-commerce logistics