Recommends / IRISL eyes London IPO, but is thwarted so far
According to Reuters, the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL), once more trading between ...
News / A new 'golden age' for box shipping profits, but beware new competition, warns Drewry
Maersk Line today announced a raft of increased FAK (freight all kinds) rates from Asia ...
News / Surge in shipping services to Iran won't mean profits and will harm transhipment ports
The inevitable flood of shipping lines calling at Iran will lead to a lack of ...
Recommends / Iran and Kazakhstan to set up joint shipping line
Industry website Trade Arabia has reported that the governments of Iran and Kazakhstan have signed an ...
News / Iran-Europe trade blooms as IRISL relaunches container and breakbulk services
The first vessel of Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL) called at Hamburg this ...
Recommends / Oman port targets bigger Iran shipping ties
Oman, with big ambitions in the logistics industry, is jostling for position with Tehran. While ...
News / Full ahead for IRISL as it prepares to rejoin global liner trades after sanctions are lifted
Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Line (IRISL) appears set to resume its service between the ...
Recommends / CMA CGM steps up Iran presence with IRISL deal
Yesterday French shipping line CMA CGM appeared to steal a march on its deepsea container ...
- 1.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 2.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 3.Gloomy picture painted for container shipping is lightening, says Alphaliner
- 4.More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
- 5.Peak season a let-down for China-US carriers as ocean rates continue to slide
- 1. Mark Taylor on UPS to build £120m 'world-class' parcel hub at London Gateway logistics park
- 2. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 3. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 4. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 5. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia