News / Iran shipping sanctions beckon once more after Trump pulls US out of nuclear deal
Shipping lines serving Iran have a six-month window to leave or cease their operations in the ...
Recommends / IRISL eyes London IPO, but is thwarted so far
According to Reuters, the Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL), once more trading between ...
News / There's a 'window of opportunity” for container lines to delay newbuild deliveries
Container lines should follow the example of Maersk Line and negotiate deferring new vessel deliveries. Analyst Drewry says ...
News / A new 'golden age' for box shipping profits, but beware new competition, warns Drewry
Maersk Line today announced a raft of increased FAK (freight all kinds) rates from Asia ...
News / Surge in shipping services to Iran won't mean profits and will harm transhipment ports
The inevitable flood of shipping lines calling at Iran will lead to a lack of ...
Recommends / Iran and Kazakhstan to set up joint shipping line
Industry website Trade Arabia has reported that the governments of Iran and Kazakhstan have signed an ...
News / Iran-Europe trade blooms as IRISL relaunches container and breakbulk services
The first vessel of Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Lines (IRISL) called at Hamburg this ...
Recommends / Oman port targets bigger Iran shipping ties
Oman, with big ambitions in the logistics industry, is jostling for position with Tehran. While ...
News / Full ahead for IRISL as it prepares to rejoin global liner trades after sanctions are lifted
Islamic Republic of Iran Shipping Line (IRISL) appears set to resume its service between the ...
Recommends / CMA CGM steps up Iran presence with IRISL deal
Yesterday French shipping line CMA CGM appeared to steal a march on its deepsea container ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam