Recommends / Uber is officially a cab firm, says European court
Anyone who believed Uber was a digital service company rather than a taxi operator was ...
People / COO Boris Blanche becomes managing director of the IRU
IRU chief operating officer Boris Blanche has been promoted to the new role of managing director. He will ...
News / Vietnam signs up to ratify international TIR haulage convention
Vietnam’s accession to the international haulage TIR Convention has taken a step closer after it ...
News / Industry welcomes decline in protectionism as global trade facilitation grows
Despite all the recent protectionist talk, global trade facilitation is improving. A World Trade Organisation (WTO) report ...
News / IRU quashes complaints about audit that cleared executives of malpractice
Allegations of financial misconduct have continued to dog the International Road Transport Union’s (IRU) executive ...
News / EU Mobility Package rules receive mixed response from sector
Proposed new European road transport rules have been met with a mixed response, following publication ...
News / 'Trade drives progress' says IRU, with TIR crucial to Belt & Road initiative
The International Road Transport Union (IRU) has agreements with China’s economic planner and its customs ...
News / 'Trade crossroads' Saudi Arabia signs up to haulage TIR convention
Saudi Arabia has acceded to the international haulage TIR Convention as part of a bid ...
News / A smoother road ahead for freight as India joins TIR Convention
India is set to further simplify its road transport sector after being approved to use the UN ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
- 4. james w coleman on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 5. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market