Recommends / Uber is officially a cab firm, says European court
Anyone who believed Uber was a digital service company rather than a taxi operator was ...
People / COO Boris Blanche becomes managing director of the IRU
IRU chief operating officer Boris Blanche has been promoted to the new role of managing director. He will ...
News / Industry welcomes decline in protectionism as global trade facilitation grows
Despite all the recent protectionist talk, global trade facilitation is improving. A World Trade Organisation (WTO) report ...
News / IRU quashes complaints about audit that cleared executives of malpractice
Allegations of financial misconduct have continued to dog the International Road Transport Union’s (IRU) executive ...
News / EU Mobility Package rules receive mixed response from sector
Proposed new European road transport rules have been met with a mixed response, following publication ...
News / 'Trade drives progress' says IRU, with TIR crucial to Belt & Road initiative
The International Road Transport Union (IRU) has agreements with China’s economic planner and its customs ...
News / 'Trade crossroads' Saudi Arabia signs up to haulage TIR convention
Saudi Arabia has acceded to the international haulage TIR Convention as part of a bid ...
News / A smoother road ahead for freight as India joins TIR Convention
India is set to further simplify its road transport sector after being approved to use the UN ...
News / Co-operation across the EU using 'intelligent transport' can cut CO2, says IRU
Reducing CO2 emissions from road transport and logistics requires “a more rounded approach”, focusing not ...
News / Report clears top IRU men of financial wrongdoing, but union may have 'misused members' funds
An international road association, the IRU, says allegations of financial misconduct against it, made in April, ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 3.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Carriers announce price rises as peak season looms and rates falter
- 1. Alan on Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 2. Chris on Concerns over number of UK shippers signed up for 'trusted trader' status
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 5. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit