News / Industry welcomes decline in protectionism as global trade facilitation grows
Despite all the recent protectionist talk, global trade facilitation is improving. A World Trade Organisation (WTO) report ...
News / IRU quashes complaints about audit that cleared executives of malpractice
Allegations of financial misconduct have continued to dog the International Road Transport Union’s (IRU) executive ...
News / EU Mobility Package rules receive mixed response from sector
Proposed new European road transport rules have been met with a mixed response, following publication ...
News / 'Trade drives progress' says IRU, with TIR crucial to Belt & Road initiative
The International Road Transport Union (IRU) has agreements with China’s economic planner and its customs ...
News / 'Trade crossroads' Saudi Arabia signs up to haulage TIR convention
Saudi Arabia has acceded to the international haulage TIR Convention as part of a bid ...
News / A smoother road ahead for freight as India joins TIR Convention
India is set to further simplify its road transport sector after being approved to use the UN ...
News / Co-operation across the EU using 'intelligent transport' can cut CO2, says IRU
Reducing CO2 emissions from road transport and logistics requires “a more rounded approach”, focusing not ...
News / Report clears top IRU men of financial wrongdoing, but union may have 'misused members' funds
An international road association, the IRU, says allegations of financial misconduct against it, made in April, ...
News / Forwarders should become industry disrupters, but beware the politicians
3PLs have the opportunity to disrupt the market – if they embrace technological change and ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 3.Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
- 4.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 5.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. email@example.com on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites