Is Brazil nuts? Headlines
Recommends / Brazil truck strike continues to hinder trade, despite concessions offer
Government concessions failed to prevent Brazil’s nationwide truck strike entering its ninth day, severely impacting the ...
News / More pressure on Centurion Air Cargo as Brazilian judge orders 747F impounded
The financial challenges that have plagued Miami-based Centurion Air Cargo and sister airline SkyLease resulted ...
News / Modern Logistics' one-stop shop aims to revolutionise Brazil's air freight market
Modern Logistics, the yet-to-launch Brazilian carrier, will receive its first aircraft in May. The 737-400F is ...
Recommends / High logistics costs put Brazil behind Mexico
Despite the relative stability of Brazil, high costs, substandard infrastructure and intransigent bureaucracy are increasingly ...
News / Mexico has the drive to overtake Brazil as Latin America's top car manufacturer
Mexico’s focus on free-trade agreements with large consumer markets is seeing it overtake Brazil as ...
Recommends / Seabury's air cargo World Cup match with Brazil
With full Brazil 2014 fervour, Seabury, the normally sensible-to-a-fault, data-driven consultancy, has tasked two senior ...
News / Relief for shippers in Brazil as new talks are set and union suspends port strikes
Shippers and importers in Brazil, fearful that a crippling dock strike was about to about ...
Recommends / Retailers flood Brazil with flatscreen TVs before the World Cup
As World Cup fever gets into full swing, we hear that TV imports into Brazil ...
News / As the World Cup gets closer, cargo crime in Brazil's major states really kicks off
With the world cup only a few weeks away (yep, football even permeates the front ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 3.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 4.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 5.Analysis: Maersk – relationships matter and bad assets have nowhere to hide
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV