People / Saar Dotan leads new management appointments at Zim
Container line Zim has announced three new appointments. Saar Dotan (pictured) will be leaving his post ...
Recommends / Israel proposes freight rail link to Saudi Arabia via Jordan
Can freight help ferment better political relationships? Let’s hope so. Israel yesterday said it was proposing ...
News / New court deal with government means Zim can complete financial restructure
Israel Corporation has reached a compromise with the government over the stock transfer restrictions of ...
News / Wildcat strikes at Israeli ports and protest at Zim bring disruption to supply chains
The Israeli government’s plan to reform its port sector is leading to huge challenges for ...
News / Embattled Zim calls for state exit after loss widens
Hit hard by $161m of extraordinary costs – mostly the consequence of the enforced cancellation ...
- 1.Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
- 2.Forwarders and carriers 'in the dark' as new IT system at Felixstowe sparks delays
- 3.Investors getting nervous as doubts are raised over COSCO takeover of OOCL
- 4.In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
- 5.Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 1. Joseph Peter Campbell on Boeing facing legal action as Iran sues over cancelled contracts
- 2. Frank Wang on Cargo handling industry looks for real-time visibility and connectivity to improve efficiency and productivity
- 3. Harry Perry on Low-sulphur fuel laws will see container lines 'all go bust', says MOL CEO
- 4. Aaron Smith on Brussels Airport cargo community the early bird with blockchain launch
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Angry shippers accuse carriers of 'price-signalling' with 'unjustified' surcharges