Recommends / Israel proposes freight rail link to Saudi Arabia via Jordan
Can freight help ferment better political relationships? Let’s hope so. Israel yesterday said it was proposing ...
News / New court deal with government means Zim can complete financial restructure
Israel Corporation has reached a compromise with the government over the stock transfer restrictions of ...
News / Wildcat strikes at Israeli ports and protest at Zim bring disruption to supply chains
The Israeli government’s plan to reform its port sector is leading to huge challenges for ...
News / Embattled Zim calls for state exit after loss widens
Hit hard by $161m of extraordinary costs – mostly the consequence of the enforced cancellation ...
- 1.Insurers brace for multi-million-dollar claims as Maersk Honam is towed to port
- 2.Container fire breaks out on a second Maersk box ship, but crew is safe
- 3.Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 4.Maersk Honam blaze death toll grows as search for last crew member is called off
- 5.Asia-Europe carriers prepare for battle over market share with FAK rate cuts
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 'Don't grab at new tech in fear of digital forwarders, and make the wrong choice'
- 2. email@example.com on Maersk CFO Jakob Stausholm in shock resignation over reorganisation
- 3. Ross Delaney on Maersk and MSC unveil new 2M Asia-Europe network, with 17 fewer port calls
- 4. Jordan Blake on Blockchain start-up brings transparency to shipping
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Expeditors, by far the best takeover target in freight forwarding