Recommends / Israel proposes freight rail link to Saudi Arabia via Jordan
Can freight help ferment better political relationships? Let’s hope so. Israel yesterday said it was proposing ...
News / New court deal with government means Zim can complete financial restructure
Israel Corporation has reached a compromise with the government over the stock transfer restrictions of ...
News / Wildcat strikes at Israeli ports and protest at Zim bring disruption to supply chains
The Israeli government’s plan to reform its port sector is leading to huge challenges for ...
News / Embattled Zim calls for state exit after loss widens
Hit hard by $161m of extraordinary costs – mostly the consequence of the enforced cancellation ...
- 1.A record air freight peak season flies into a real 'perfect storm'
- 2.Gloomy outlook for transpacific rates as Maersk becomes latest to quit TSA
- 3.Forwarders claim carriers are controlling capacity to force up air freight rates
- 4.A Christmas bonus for carriers as demand for air freight capacity 'goes crazy'
- 5.Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 1. John O'Brien on Shippers hit out at the 'paper chase' of too complex air cargo supply chains
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Blog alert on the ease of cyber attacks on ships was pure scaremongering
- 3. r on Forwarders check out alternative air cargo gateways as Frankfurt congestion continues
- 4. Ryan on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites
- 5. Nathanielfoengsang@gmail.com on DHL the latest to offer air freight online as forwarders fight third-party booking sites