RW: Business (NOT) at the Speed of Thought
Russell Wood writes: “20 years on from what at the time was regarded as such ...
News / Port of Felixstowe customers must face two more months of 'absolute chaos'
Felixstowe, the UK’s biggest container port, could face another two months of turmoil following the ...
Comment / Comment: supply chain pain at Felixstowe almost inevitable due to ambitious IT switch
The IT system that manages a container terminal is known in the business as a ...
News / Congestion and delays at port of Felixstowe expected to continue
The UK’s major container gateway of Felixstowe is expected to continue experiencing severe congestion after ...
People / Kale Logistics invests in African market with appointment of Jack Bismohun
Kale Logistics Solutions, an IT provider, has appointed Jack Bismohun as head of business development ...
News / Panalpina testing new online air cargo booking portal aimed at SMEs
SME shippers – already targeted by third-party online quotation websites – are set to benefit from ...
News / Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
Fear of disruption is misplaced – as it is only innovation done by someone else. So ...
News / Cloud computing is a must to enhance performance as supply chains evolve
Cloud-based IT infrastructure might improve supply chain performance, but its implementation is not as simple as ...
News / New technology is key to 3PL growth – but it must add value for their 'shipper partners'
Growth for 3PLs will be boosted through investment in technology – but it must add value for customers, delegates ...
- 1.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 4.DSV-Panalpina deal could get 'messy' as the offer is considered
- 5.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'