People / Kale Logistics invests in African market with appointment of Jack Bismohun
Kale Logistics Solutions, an IT provider, has appointed Jack Bismohun as head of business development ...
News / Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
Fear of disruption is misplaced – as it is only innovation done by someone else. So ...
News / Cloud computing is a must to enhance performance as supply chains evolve
Cloud-based IT infrastructure might improve supply chain performance, but its implementation is not as simple as ...
News / New technology is key to 3PL growth – but it must add value for their 'shipper partners'
Growth for 3PLs will be boosted through investment in technology – but it must add value for customers, delegates ...
Comment / Comment: a new balance between ‘the business’ and IT could boost air cargo
The correlation between different types of IT investments and profitability was analysed in a recent ...
News / Members get free eAWBs in WCA push for new forwarders to join WIN system
The WCA’s IT platform WIN, which connects forwarders to over 90 airlines, is to offer ...
News / Oman Air signs up with SmartKargo for unique cloud-based air cargo management IT
SmartKargo, a cloud-based air cargo software provider, has signed a deal with Oman Air to ...
News / 'We are not to blame for DHL's €345m NFE new-technology debacle,' says SAP
German software giant SAP has defended itself against claims that it was at fault for ...
News / DP-DHL finally abandons ill-fated NFE IT project and is forced to write off €345m
Deutsche Post-DHL this morning revealed that it is to write off €345m of costs and ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 4.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development