People / Kale Logistics invests in African market with appointment of Jack Bismohun
Kale Logistics Solutions, an IT provider, has appointed Jack Bismohun as head of business development ...
News / Hi-tech new blood won't disrupt air cargo, it brings new life
Fear of disruption is misplaced – as it is only innovation done by someone else. So ...
News / Cloud computing is a must to enhance performance as supply chains evolve
Cloud-based IT infrastructure might improve supply chain performance, but its implementation is not as simple as ...
News / New technology is key to 3PL growth – but it must add value for their 'shipper partners'
Growth for 3PLs will be boosted through investment in technology – but it must add value for customers, delegates ...
Comment / Comment: a new balance between ‘the business’ and IT could boost air cargo
The correlation between different types of IT investments and profitability was analysed in a recent ...
News / Members get free eAWBs in WCA push for new forwarders to join WIN system
The WCA’s IT platform WIN, which connects forwarders to over 90 airlines, is to offer ...
News / Oman Air signs up with SmartKargo for unique cloud-based air cargo management IT
SmartKargo, a cloud-based air cargo software provider, has signed a deal with Oman Air to ...
News / 'We are not to blame for DHL's €345m NFE new-technology debacle,' says SAP
German software giant SAP has defended itself against claims that it was at fault for ...
News / DP-DHL finally abandons ill-fated NFE IT project and is forced to write off €345m
Deutsche Post-DHL this morning revealed that it is to write off €345m of costs and ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.Russia's refusal to attend aviation talks could lead to ban on US carriers in its airspace
- 3.COSCO takeover of OOCL threatened by China-US trade spat
- 4.Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
- 5.Firefighting continues on Maersk Honam as it is towed to Dubai
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2. Nk on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3. Paul williams on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 4. Alex Lennane on Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder