Comment / Comment: a new balance between ‘the business’ and IT could boost air cargo
The correlation between different types of IT investments and profitability was analysed in a recent ...
News / Members get free eAWBs in WCA push for new forwarders to join WIN system
The WCA’s IT platform WIN, which connects forwarders to over 90 airlines, is to offer ...
News / Oman Air signs up with SmartKargo for unique cloud-based air cargo management IT
SmartKargo, a cloud-based air cargo software provider, has signed a deal with Oman Air to ...
News / 'We are not to blame for DHL's €345m NFE new-technology debacle,' says SAP
German software giant SAP has defended itself against claims that it was at fault for ...
News / DP-DHL finally abandons ill-fated NFE IT project and is forced to write off €345m
Deutsche Post-DHL this morning revealed that it is to write off €345m of costs and ...
News / Call for help to make forwarders IT-aware as IATA makes waves with a new product
IATA has insisted that its new eAWB product for smaller forwarders is simply filling a ...
News / Forwarders must keep up with technology and add value to services or lose business
Freight forwarders have been given a stark warning of the need to provide value-added services ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'