News / AA Cargo launches new routes as it eyes freight from the Balkans
American Airlines Cargo is eyeing Balkan exports as it opens new routes in Europe. The carrier ...
Recommends / A dangerous game in the southern Adriatic
I cannot say I have the fondest memories of the Greek ferry port of Patras ...
News / DHL Supply Chain acquires Italy's MIT to boost life science and pharma business
DHL Supply Chain is continuing its strategy of focusing on core products with the targeted ...
People / CEVA poaches new Italy chief from GEFCO
CEVA Logistics has appointed Christophe Poitrineau as executive vice president to head its Italy cluster. Mr Poitrineau, ...
News / Italian ports look to recapture domestic imports lost to North European rivals
Italian ports have renewed their offensive of trying to capture European hinterland cargo marketshare from ...
News / Competition in the sky over Malpensa as more air cargo carriers boost services
Competition among cargo carriers at Milan Malpensa Airport is set to intensify, with increasing numbers ...
News / Contship Italia sees off Med rivals to post double-digit growth
Italy’s leading container terminal operator Contship Italia saw its combined throughput grow by nearly 1m ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'