News / AA Cargo launches new routes as it eyes freight from the Balkans
American Airlines Cargo is eyeing Balkan exports as it opens new routes in Europe. The carrier ...
Recommends / A dangerous game in the southern Adriatic
I cannot say I have the fondest memories of the Greek ferry port of Patras ...
News / DHL Supply Chain acquires Italy's MIT to boost life science and pharma business
DHL Supply Chain is continuing its strategy of focusing on core products with the targeted ...
People / CEVA poaches new Italy chief from GEFCO
CEVA Logistics has appointed Christophe Poitrineau as executive vice president to head its Italy cluster. Mr Poitrineau, ...
News / Italian ports look to recapture domestic imports lost to North European rivals
Italian ports have renewed their offensive of trying to capture European hinterland cargo marketshare from ...
News / Competition in the sky over Malpensa as more air cargo carriers boost services
Competition among cargo carriers at Milan Malpensa Airport is set to intensify, with increasing numbers ...
News / Contship Italia sees off Med rivals to post double-digit growth
Italy’s leading container terminal operator Contship Italia saw its combined throughput grow by nearly 1m ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs