News / Dockworkers protesting over cargo lashing by ships' crews plan demo outside Unifeeder HQ
Dockworkers are planning a “noisy and active” protest outside the Aarhus headquarters of Europe’s largest ...
News / Unions applaud new agreement aimed at thawing labour relations at DP-DHL
Union leaders in Germany and elsewhere have welcomed a deal between labour groups and postal and ...
News / Panama Canal hits back at 'false' ITF claims that new locks pose a threat to larger boxships
The Panama Canal has rejected claims by the International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF), reported in ...
News / Union warns of danger to bigger boxships carriers plan to send into new Panama Canal locks
Despite the impending break-up of both the G6 and CKHYE alliances, both have announced plans ...
People / ITF and IMEC invest $3m to support maritime training in Ukraine
The International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF) and the International Maritime Employers’ Council (IMEC) have collaborated ...
- 1.Volga-Dnepr stuns the market with multi-billion dollar order for Boeing freighters
- 2.Customers search for capacity with the future of cargo at Etihad in the air
- 3.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd, CMA CGM, K+N and 'a remarkable businessman'
- 4.Threat to container charter market as carriers drift towards heavy losses
- 5.Market insight: Pick-a-merger time for Hapag Lloyd as suitors line up
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 2. Kyle Stone on ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 3. Janny Kok on Dover-Calais trade 'facing economic catastrophe' due to Brexit
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: COSCO and OOCL – a big, well-managed world leader in the making
- 5. Finn on Forwarders put on alert over new Chinese freight scam