News / Dockworkers protesting over cargo lashing by ships' crews plan demo outside Unifeeder HQ
Dockworkers are planning a “noisy and active” protest outside the Aarhus headquarters of Europe’s largest ...
News / Unions applaud new agreement aimed at thawing labour relations at DP-DHL
Union leaders in Germany and elsewhere have welcomed a deal between labour groups and postal and ...
News / Panama Canal hits back at 'false' ITF claims that new locks pose a threat to larger boxships
The Panama Canal has rejected claims by the International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF), reported in ...
News / Union warns of danger to bigger boxships carriers plan to send into new Panama Canal locks
Despite the impending break-up of both the G6 and CKHYE alliances, both have announced plans ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 4.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development