News / Dockworkers protesting over cargo lashing by ships' crews plan demo outside Unifeeder HQ
Dockworkers are planning a “noisy and active” protest outside the Aarhus headquarters of Europe’s largest ...
News / Unions applaud new agreement aimed at thawing labour relations at DP-DHL
Union leaders in Germany and elsewhere have welcomed a deal between labour groups and postal and ...
News / Panama Canal hits back at 'false' ITF claims that new locks pose a threat to larger boxships
The Panama Canal has rejected claims by the International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF), reported in ...
News / Union warns of danger to bigger boxships carriers plan to send into new Panama Canal locks
Despite the impending break-up of both the G6 and CKHYE alliances, both have announced plans ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel charges in with supply chain solution for lithium batteries
- 1. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 2. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Luiz Galvão on Integrators and e-commerce giants a real threat to air freight forwarders
- 4. mumtaz on First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
- 5. Pedram Parniani on CMA CGM to acquire Brazilian cabotage line Mercosul from Maersk