Jade Cargo International Headlines
Recommends / Two 747-400Fs fetch $49m at Alibaba’s Taobao online auction
E-commerce and air cargo became even more intricately linked today when SF Express successfully bid for two ...
Recommends / Click and collect? Jade's 747 freighters go up for sale online
Remember Jade Cargo International, the ill-starred Shenzhen Airlines and Lufthansa Cargo joint-venture? Well, its three ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 4.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development