News / New Priok container terminal will 'change the face of logistics in Indonesia'
Indonesia is poised to finally take a premier position on global trade flows following the ...
News / Indonesia logistics industry stays bullish despite falling volumes and port development gridlock
Indonesia’s logistics industry is set to continue its rapid growth trajectory despite a dramatic drop ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 3.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 4.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Alex Lennane on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 2. Andy Gillespie on Asia-Europe box carriers pessimistic over post-Chinese New Year demand
- 3. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 5. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development