Recommends / Amazon Japan hit by glitches in delivery services
There won’t be too many retail companies distressed by the news that Amazon isn’t having ...
Recommends / Amazon and Nippon Express to help Japan's small businesses sell to US
Small and mid-size shippers in Japan are set to benefit from a new service from Nippon Express ...
People / DHL Global Forwarding appoints Charles Kaufmann as managing director, Japan
DHL Global Forwarding has appointed Charles Kaufmann as its new managing director for Japan, adding ...
Recommends / Naha Airport aims to be Asia cargo hub, helped by TPP
Naha Airport in Okinawa is one of the more interesting cargo hubs, being part of ...
News / 2M takes advantage of lull in competition to revamp services for faster transit times
Faster transit times and improved reliability will be the key battlegrounds for alliances on the Asia-Europe ...
Recommends / Toyota's 'quake-proof' supply chain that never was
Forbes has published an interesting analysis of Toyota’s – frankly mislabelled – “quake-proof supply chain”. ...
Recommends / Toyota losses mount amid Japanese quakes as auto production is disrupted
The automotive logistics market could see some change following Japan’s earthquake. Toyota, Mitsubishi and Honda ...
Japan plants shut down after new quake, fuelling economic fears
Tensions understandably remain high in Japan today, after a 6.5 magnitude earthquake hit the south ...
Recommends / Five years after Japan quake, rewiring of auto supply chain hits limits
If the definition of lunacy is someone doing the same thing over and over again ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 5.Cyber attack still haunting Maersk as it struggles to recapture volumes
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers