Recommends / Yamato to team up with Bell to produce a 'flying truck'
Bell Helicopter and Yamato are to team up to develop what has been described as a ...
Recommends / NCA hit with business improvement order as operations continue to restart
Nippon Cargo Airlines has brought a second aircraft back into operation after grounding its fleet ...
Recommends / Floods expose blind spots in Japan’s disaster preparations
Japan has experienced its worst flooding in more than three decades, leading to significant loss ...
News / 'Inappropriate' maintenance records add to NCA's troubles as freighters are grounded
Transpacific and Japanese shippers are likely to face a significant shortage of air freight capacity ...
News / ONE unveils its global network and prepares to take first cargo bookings
Ocean Network Express (ONE) has published details of its Day ONE network of services outside those offered on ...
Recommends / Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
With few exceptions – the livery and design of Hamburg Sud vessels comes to mind – container ...
News / More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
Growing demand from automotive shippers has led Kuehne + Nagel to expand its Asia-Europe rail ...
Recommends / EU trade agreement creates healthy tailwind for Japan's ONE group
Consultant Lars Green points out in this article that the recent news of a trade ...
News / Revenue soars for Japanese lines in Q1 as they eye new alliance
Ahead of their integration into the Ocean Network Express (ONE) next April, the container liner ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3. email@example.com on 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
- 4. james w coleman on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 5. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market