Recommends / Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
With few exceptions – the livery and design of Hamburg Sud vessels comes to mind – container ...
Recommends / EU trade agreement creates healthy tailwind for Japan's ONE group
Consultant Lars Green points out in this article that the recent news of a trade ...
News / Revenue soars for Japanese lines in Q1 as they eye new alliance
Ahead of their integration into the Ocean Network Express (ONE) next April, the container liner ...
Recommends / Amazon Japan hit by glitches in delivery services
There won’t be too many retail companies distressed by the news that Amazon isn’t having ...
News / Japanese liner shipping trio becomes ONE, ready for launch next spring
The container businesses of K Line, MOL and NYK will operate under the tradename Ocean ...
Recommends / Amazon and Nippon Express to help Japan's small businesses sell to US
Small and mid-size shippers in Japan are set to benefit from a new service from Nippon Express ...
People / DHL Global Forwarding appoints Charles Kaufmann as managing director, Japan
DHL Global Forwarding has appointed Charles Kaufmann as its new managing director for Japan, adding ...
Recommends / Naha Airport aims to be Asia cargo hub, helped by TPP
Naha Airport in Okinawa is one of the more interesting cargo hubs, being part of ...
News / 2M takes advantage of lull in competition to revamp services for faster transit times
Faster transit times and improved reliability will be the key battlegrounds for alliances on the Asia-Europe ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion