People / DHL Global Forwarding appoints Charles Kaufmann as managing director, Japan
DHL Global Forwarding has appointed Charles Kaufmann as its new managing director for Japan, adding ...
Recommends / Naha Airport aims to be Asia cargo hub, helped by TPP
Naha Airport in Okinawa is one of the more interesting cargo hubs, being part of ...
Recommends / Toyota's 'quake-proof' supply chain that never was
Forbes has published an interesting analysis of Toyota’s – frankly mislabelled – “quake-proof supply chain”. ...
Recommends / Toyota losses mount amid Japanese quakes as auto production is disrupted
The automotive logistics market could see some change following Japan’s earthquake. Toyota, Mitsubishi and Honda ...
Japan plants shut down after new quake, fuelling economic fears
Tensions understandably remain high in Japan today, after a 6.5 magnitude earthquake hit the south ...
Recommends / Five years after Japan quake, rewiring of auto supply chain hits limits
If the definition of lunacy is someone doing the same thing over and over again ...
Recommends / Bangladesh favours Japan for port and power plant, in blow to China
Japan and China are jostling for position in investing in developing economies in Asia. And ...
News / Future of container shipping division in jeopardy as MOL sails close to the wind
Japan’s Mitsui OSK Lines (MOL) is walking a tightrope. With an enterprise value that trebles ...
Recommends / Japan automakers hit production snags as US port dispute drags on
The US west coast port congestion is as equally painful to Asian exporters to the ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 3.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 4.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 5.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. email@example.com on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. email@example.com on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts