Recommends / EU-Japan trade agreement on track for February
Greater trade is expected between the EU and Japan following yesterday’s approval of a trade ...
Comment / Under the radar: About Japan's Ocean Network Express and its troubles
We all know Japanese carrier Ocean Network Express (ONE) remains troubled as it transitions to its new ...
Recommends / Yamato to team up with Bell to produce a 'flying truck'
Bell Helicopter and Yamato are to team up to develop what has been described as a ...
Recommends / NCA hit with business improvement order as operations continue to restart
Nippon Cargo Airlines has brought a second aircraft back into operation after grounding its fleet ...
Recommends / Floods expose blind spots in Japan’s disaster preparations
Japan has experienced its worst flooding in more than three decades, leading to significant loss ...
News / 'Inappropriate' maintenance records add to NCA's troubles as freighters are grounded
Transpacific and Japanese shippers are likely to face a significant shortage of air freight capacity ...
News / ONE unveils its global network and prepares to take first cargo bookings
Ocean Network Express (ONE) has published details of its Day ONE network of services outside those offered on ...
Recommends / Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
With few exceptions – the livery and design of Hamburg Sud vessels comes to mind – container ...
News / More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
Growing demand from automotive shippers has led Kuehne + Nagel to expand its Asia-Europe rail ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'