Comment / Under the radar: About Japan's Ocean Network Express and its troubles
We all know Japanese carrier Ocean Network Express (ONE) remains troubled as it transitions to its new ...
Recommends / Yamato to team up with Bell to produce a 'flying truck'
Bell Helicopter and Yamato are to team up to develop what has been described as a ...
Recommends / NCA hit with business improvement order as operations continue to restart
Nippon Cargo Airlines has brought a second aircraft back into operation after grounding its fleet ...
Recommends / Floods expose blind spots in Japan’s disaster preparations
Japan has experienced its worst flooding in more than three decades, leading to significant loss ...
News / 'Inappropriate' maintenance records add to NCA's troubles as freighters are grounded
Transpacific and Japanese shippers are likely to face a significant shortage of air freight capacity ...
News / ONE unveils its global network and prepares to take first cargo bookings
Ocean Network Express (ONE) has published details of its Day ONE network of services outside those offered on ...
Recommends / Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
With few exceptions – the livery and design of Hamburg Sud vessels comes to mind – container ...
News / More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
Growing demand from automotive shippers has led Kuehne + Nagel to expand its Asia-Europe rail ...
Recommends / EU trade agreement creates healthy tailwind for Japan's ONE group
Consultant Lars Green points out in this article that the recent news of a trade ...
News / Revenue soars for Japanese lines in Q1 as they eye new alliance
Ahead of their integration into the Ocean Network Express (ONE) next April, the container liner ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 2. Andreas Kout on E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
- 3. Kevin Tovey on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Paul Clifton on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Graham on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive