Japanese 3 Headlines
News / ONE 'plays it safe' with no major changes to services and commercial contacts
Alphaliner’s analysis of Ocean Network Express’s Day ONE service network from April 1 – outside ...
News / ONE unveils its global network and prepares to take first cargo bookings
Ocean Network Express (ONE) has published details of its Day ONE network of services outside those offered on ...
News / More rate slippage on east-west trades as carriers prepare for slack season
Asia-North Europe container spot rates are under pressure again and there is evidence that carriers ...
Recommends / EU trade agreement creates healthy tailwind for Japan's ONE group
Consultant Lars Green points out in this article that the recent news of a trade ...
News / Revenue soars for Japanese lines in Q1 as they eye new alliance
Ahead of their integration into the Ocean Network Express (ONE) next April, the container liner ...
News / Japanese carrier trio miss first target for ONE merger, but it's all 'going to plan'
K Line, MOL and NYK have insisted that the integration of their container businesses is ...
News / ONE could quit South Africa trade in response to merger rejection
The decision of the South African Competition Commission to block the merger of the container ...
News / Containership supply tight, but carrier clout brings charter rates back down
Despite a limited supply in several sectors, daily hire charter rates for container vessels are ...
News / Japanese liner shipping trio becomes ONE, ready for launch next spring
The container businesses of K Line, MOL and NYK will operate under the tradename Ocean ...
News / Shock for Japanese shipping lines as merger plan is rejected by US FMC
The US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) has rejected the merger of the container businesses of ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.Schiphol to evict tenants from cargo facilities for passenger aircraft parking
- 4.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 5.Container line profits this year will be wiped out by rising fuel and charter prices
- 1. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 3. luis rosario on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 4. Vlademir on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. Smith on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule