Japanese 3 Headlines
News / ONE 'plays it safe' with no major changes to services and commercial contacts
Alphaliner’s analysis of Ocean Network Express’s Day ONE service network from April 1 – outside ...
News / ONE unveils its global network and prepares to take first cargo bookings
Ocean Network Express (ONE) has published details of its Day ONE network of services outside those offered on ...
News / More rate slippage on east-west trades as carriers prepare for slack season
Asia-North Europe container spot rates are under pressure again and there is evidence that carriers ...
Recommends / EU trade agreement creates healthy tailwind for Japan's ONE group
Consultant Lars Green points out in this article that the recent news of a trade ...
News / Revenue soars for Japanese lines in Q1 as they eye new alliance
Ahead of their integration into the Ocean Network Express (ONE) next April, the container liner ...
News / Japanese carrier trio miss first target for ONE merger, but it's all 'going to plan'
K Line, MOL and NYK have insisted that the integration of their container businesses is ...
News / ONE could quit South Africa trade in response to merger rejection
The decision of the South African Competition Commission to block the merger of the container ...
News / Containership supply tight, but carrier clout brings charter rates back down
Despite a limited supply in several sectors, daily hire charter rates for container vessels are ...
News / Japanese liner shipping trio becomes ONE, ready for launch next spring
The container businesses of K Line, MOL and NYK will operate under the tradename Ocean ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 3.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 4.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 5.Analysis: Maersk – relationships matter and bad assets have nowhere to hide
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. email@example.com on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV