Japanese 3 Headlines
Comment / Under the radar: About Japan's Ocean Network Express and its troubles
We all know Japanese carrier Ocean Network Express (ONE) remains troubled as it transitions to its new ...
News / In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
As a glistening new container vessel is delivered to Ocean Network Express (ONE), will the carrier ...
News / ONE 'plays it safe' with no major changes to services and commercial contacts
Alphaliner’s analysis of Ocean Network Express’s Day ONE service network from April 1 – outside ...
News / ONE unveils its global network and prepares to take first cargo bookings
Ocean Network Express (ONE) has published details of its Day ONE network of services outside those offered on ...
News / More rate slippage on east-west trades as carriers prepare for slack season
Asia-North Europe container spot rates are under pressure again and there is evidence that carriers ...
Recommends / EU trade agreement creates healthy tailwind for Japan's ONE group
Consultant Lars Green points out in this article that the recent news of a trade ...
News / Revenue soars for Japanese lines in Q1 as they eye new alliance
Ahead of their integration into the Ocean Network Express (ONE) next April, the container liner ...
News / Japanese carrier trio miss first target for ONE merger, but it's all 'going to plan'
K Line, MOL and NYK have insisted that the integration of their container businesses is ...
News / ONE could quit South Africa trade in response to merger rejection
The decision of the South African Competition Commission to block the merger of the container ...
News / Containership supply tight, but carrier clout brings charter rates back down
Despite a limited supply in several sectors, daily hire charter rates for container vessels are ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs