JB Hunt Headlines
Comment / Supply chain radar: CH Robinson opens a crucial earnings season next week
A crucial earnings season begins next week for the companies on our radar. As global supply ...
Recommends / Three major freight operators and how they view 'precision railroading'
Confused by the term “precision railroading”? The newish concept of running an intermodal network was ...
PR: JB Hunt Q4 & FY 2018 results
PRESS RELEASE “LOWELL, Ark., January 17, 2019 – J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc., (NASDAQ:JBHT) announced fourth ...
SA: JB Hunt CEO John Roberts on Q4 2018 results – earnings call transcript
SEEKING ALPHA: “JB Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:JBHT) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call January 17, ...
SA: JB Hunt Transport Services Q4 2018 – earnings preview
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “JB Hunt Transport Services (NASDAQ:JBHT) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results ...
PR: J.B. Hunt buys Cory 1st Choice Home Delivery for $100m
Press release: “LOWELL, Ark., January 9, 2019 – J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: JBHT), ...
Recommends / JB Hunt takes $134m hit as BNSF dispute moves toward conclusion
The long-running dispute between one of North America’s largest over land freight operators – JB ...
PR: J.B. Hunt announces arbitration update
LOW ELL, Ark., December 13, 2018 – J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc., (NASDAQ:JBHT) (“JBHT”) announced ...
Comment / Market Insight: CHR + EXPD - a lean machine with solid dividend prospects
There is a deal between two major US-based asset-light transport firms, each worth just over ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Analysis: DSV must deal, and quickly – but with which player?
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'