Recommends / China’s JD.com feels pressure as sales of big ticket items slow
JD.com won’t look back fondly on 2018, what with trade wars, an executive arrested following ...
Recommends / JD.com follows Amazon with dedicated freighter service
JD.com has launched a 737 freighter service with HNA Group, reports Cargo Facts. Using Tianjin ...
News / E-commerce boom driving demand and investment in Asian warehousing
Asia’s online retail revolution is driving major increases in logistics real estate investment, but a shortage ...
News / Walmart and JD.com invest $500m in Chinese logistics service
Their governments may be at loggerheads, but it hasn’t stopped China’s JD.com and the US’s ...
News / Tech titans JD and Google team up to expand global logistics operations
Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com is set to expand overseas logistics operations, following a $550m cash investment ...
Recommends / JD.com warehouse employs four people to fulfil 200,000 packages a day
It could be interpreted as ironic that China – whose export-orientated economy was built on ...
Recommends / JD.com unveils its self-driving 'truck'
Tesla’s Semi troubles can be parked for the moment, with JD.com unveiling its own self-driving ...
News / SF Express beats competition to win first drone operator licence in China
Ambitious Chinese express operator SF Express has pipped Alibaba and JD in the race to gain ...
News / JD Logistics attracts $2.5bn investment to develop drones and robot systems
Alibaba rival JD.com has attracted some $2.5bn of investment to expand the reach of its logistics subsidiary, JD Logistics ...
Comment / Analysis: lean into the future – the logistics plans of JD.com and Alibaba
“What we need to do is always lean into the future, when the world changes ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 2. Andreas Kout on E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
- 3. Kevin Tovey on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Paul Clifton on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Graham on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive