News / Walmart and JD.com invest $500m in Chinese logistics service
Their governments may be at loggerheads, but it hasn’t stopped China’s JD.com and the US’s ...
News / Tech titans JD and Google team up to expand global logistics operations
Chinese e-commerce giant JD.com is set to expand overseas logistics operations, following a $550m cash investment ...
Recommends / JD.com warehouse employs four people to fulfil 200,000 packages a day
It could be interpreted as ironic that China – whose export-orientated economy was built on ...
Recommends / JD.com unveils its self-driving 'truck'
Tesla’s Semi troubles can be parked for the moment, with JD.com unveiling its own self-driving ...
News / SF Express beats competition to win first drone operator licence in China
Ambitious Chinese express operator SF Express has pipped Alibaba and JD in the race to gain ...
News / JD Logistics attracts $2.5bn investment to develop drones and robot systems
Alibaba rival JD.com has attracted some $2.5bn of investment to expand the reach of its logistics subsidiary, JD Logistics ...
Comment / Analysis: lean into the future – the logistics plans of JD.com and Alibaba
“What we need to do is always lean into the future, when the world changes ...
Recommends / JD.com reckons cargo aircraft will give wing to logistics
Chinese e-commerce platform JD.com is eyeing plans to enter aviation, the South China Morning Post ...
Recommends / Has Walmart finally figured out China?
Another great blog from Cathy Morrow Roberson, on the Logistics Trends & Insights site, on ...
- 1.ONE container carrier network now predicting loss of $600m in its first year
- 2.Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3.Market Insight: APMM restructure may be a real opportunity for Kuehne
- 4.CMA CGM gradually pushing up its stake in Ceva Logistics
- 5.CMA CGM stake in Ceva 'is no threat to the forwarders'
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on 'HMRC can handle post-Brexit declarations, port infrastructure is the bottleneck'
- 4. james w coleman on Analysis: APMM vs GE – dinosaurs, but heading for extinction?
- 5. Werner Schmidt on Vietjet eyes freighters to help break into the high-flying Vietnam air cargo market