News / Walmart and JD.com invest $500m in Chinese logistics service
Their governments may be at loggerheads, but it hasn’t stopped China’s JD.com and the US’s ...
Recommends / JD.com warehouse employs four people to fulfil 200,000 packages a day
It could be interpreted as ironic that China – whose export-orientated economy was built on ...
Recommends / JD.com unveils its self-driving 'truck'
Tesla’s Semi troubles can be parked for the moment, with JD.com unveiling its own self-driving ...
News / SF Express beats competition to win first drone operator licence in China
Ambitious Chinese express operator SF Express has pipped Alibaba and JD in the race to gain ...
News / JD Logistics attracts $2.5bn investment to develop drones and robot systems
Alibaba rival JD.com has attracted some $2.5bn of investment to expand the reach of its logistics subsidiary, JD Logistics ...
Comment / Analysis: lean into the future – the logistics plans of JD.com and Alibaba
“What we need to do is always lean into the future, when the world changes ...
Recommends / JD.com reckons cargo aircraft will give wing to logistics
Chinese e-commerce platform JD.com is eyeing plans to enter aviation, the South China Morning Post ...
Recommends / Has Walmart finally figured out China?
Another great blog from Cathy Morrow Roberson, on the Logistics Trends & Insights site, on ...
Recommends / Single's Day $45bn sales smash records in China
The numbers are simply amazing: Alibaba alone sold over $25bn worth of goods in one ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 3.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 4.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 5.HMM stays bullish as it sinks deeper into the red, and vows it can cut costs
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV