Jet Airways Headlines
Recommends / Relief for Indian cargo carriers in 'overcharging' case
Three Indian airlines have had their appeal against a fine for overcharging cargo customers allowed. ...
Comment / Air cargo in India set to take off as the economy grows and carriers expand services
There appears to be some movement in the Indian air cargo market – at last. Local media ...
News / Indian air cargo carriers will contest fines for fuel surcharge cartel behaviour
The cargo divisions of India’s Jet Airways, IndiGo and SpiceJet are contesting fines for fixing ...
Recommends / Jet Airways indefinitely postpones much-vaunted new freighter service
India has yet again disappointed in air cargo, despite fanfares over possible new freighter routes ...
- 1.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 2.Alliance revamp 'a disaster', bringing chaos to Asia-Europe tradelanes
- 3.Containerships being diverted to avoid congestion at port of Shanghai
- 4.1,700 more redundancies as Japan Post pays the price for costly Toll takeover
- 5.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 1. Andy Lane on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 2. email@example.com on 'Think outside the box, and outside the industry, for customer-focused staff'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Gavin Murray joins The Loadstar to help develop business
- 4. email@example.com on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 5. Tim on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts