Jet Airways Headlines
Recommends / Relief for Indian cargo carriers in 'overcharging' case
Three Indian airlines have had their appeal against a fine for overcharging cargo customers allowed. ...
News / E-commerce and logistics can be profitable partners, but traditional freight firms have to adapt
E-commerce companies have insisted that they need the traditional logistics industry as partners – but two ...
Comment / Air cargo in India set to take off as the economy grows and carriers expand services
There appears to be some movement in the Indian air cargo market – at last. Local media ...
News / Indian air cargo carriers will contest fines for fuel surcharge cartel behaviour
The cargo divisions of India’s Jet Airways, IndiGo and SpiceJet are contesting fines for fixing ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. email@example.com on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion