job losses Headlines
People / 1,000 jobs to be axed in CSX management reshuffle
US freight railroad CSX has confirmed it is to shed around 1,000 managerial staff ,as ...
News / Hyundai announces plan to recruit ex-Hanjin staff and seafarers
South Korea’s remaining deepsea container shipping line, Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM), today announced a recruitment ...
News / Wincanton and DHL lose warehouse contracts as Tesco trims distribution
Tesco is to take back in-house all the warehousing operations managed by Wincanton and DHL ...
News / Hanjin announces operations in Europe will be axed – but staff are the last to know
Hanjin Shipping said today it had received approval from the Seoul bankruptcy court to shutter ...
- 1.'Enough is enough' – CMA CGM unveils cancellation fee for no-show boxes
- 2.Analysis: DHL Global Forwarding – out of tune, or out of time?
- 3.Uber Freight officially parks in the marketplace, but only taking full loads
- 4.Hapag-Lloyd finally completes merger with UASC
- 5.Analysis Q1: DSV, CH Robinson, Expeditors – and the winner is...
- 1. Martin Burton on Canute Logistics and Wilko gear up to beat the HGV driver shortage with a new apprenticeship scheme
- 2. Derik on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 3. Walter Dsuza on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption
- 5. email@example.com on Don't underestimate the air freight forwarder: carrier digitisation is not market disruption