K Line Headlines
Recommends / EU antitrust regulators to fine NYK, Wilhelmsen and other car-carriers
Car-carrying lines are set to face the wrath of EU antitrust regulators after being caught ...
News / K Line slips back into the red, but NYK and MOL remain in calmer waters
Japanese shipping groups K Line, MOL and NYK have reported a generally improving trend in ...
News / ONE unveils its global network and prepares to take first cargo bookings
Ocean Network Express (ONE) has published details of its Day ONE network of services outside those offered on ...
News / Japanese carriers may need to rationalise merged box fleet as new ships arrive
K Line has received the 13,900 teu Milano Bridge, the first of five sister ships ...
News / Ocean Network Express cleared for April launch as last regulatory barrier is cleared
South Africa’s competition watchdog has approved the merger of three Japanese container shipping lines, NYK, MOL ...
News / Three Japanese carriers looking forward to coming together as ONE
K Line, MOL and NYK are banking their future group profitability on the success of ...
News / Newly profitable Yang Ming said to be set to order mega-containerships
Less than a week after Taiwanese container line Yang Ming reported its first net profit ...
News / Japan's container line trio all sail back into the black ahead of merger into ONE
The liner divisions of Japanese shipping groups K Line, MOL and NYK all posted positive ...
News / Wider distribution of car factories leading to car-carrier vessel overcapacity
Systemic changes in car production could be leading to a surplus of vessels operating the deepsea car-carrying ...
- 1.Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 2.CMA CGM's swoop to take nearly 25% of CEVA is 'a banker's dream'
- 3.Uli Ogiermann will help Volga-Dnepr launch new German freighter airline
- 4.Asia-Europe carriers in new battle for market share, forcing rates down
- 5.Volga-Dnepr to pull out of NATO airlift contract for AN-124 capacity
- 1. Celtic on Blockchain start-up brings transparency to shipping
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder
- 5. Sumeet on Analysis: Damco a prime takeover target if Hapag-Lloyd looks for a forwarder