K Line Headlines
News / Japan's container line trio all sail back into the black ahead of merger into ONE
The liner divisions of Japanese shipping groups K Line, MOL and NYK all posted positive ...
News / Wider distribution of car factories leading to car-carrier vessel overcapacity
Systemic changes in car production could be leading to a surplus of vessels operating the deepsea car-carrying ...
News / Creation of Ocean Network Express will be a turning point for NYK, says president
The merger of NYK’s liner division with Japanese compatriots K Line and MOL next April ...
Recommends / Dock workers at port of Long Beach injured in chemical spill
Twelve longshoremen were injured over the weekend when a container leaked propyl acetate after being ...
News / Revenue soars for Japanese lines in Q1 as they eye new alliance
Ahead of their integration into the Ocean Network Express (ONE) next April, the container liner ...
News / Samskip boosts its presence in Norway with acquisition of Nor Lines
Samskip, Europe’s largest multimodal and shortsea container operator, is to acquire Nor Lines from DSD ...
News / Transpacific box trade will get a new market leader after Cosco's OOCL buy
The transpacific container shipping market is set for a fundamental change if Cosco completes its acquisition of ...
News / Jeremy Nixon named CEO to lead management of Japan's Ocean Network Express
After Japanese carriers NYK, MOL and K Line last week formally established their new joint-venture ...
News / Japanese carrier trio miss first target for ONE merger, but it's all 'going to plan'
K Line, MOL and NYK have insisted that the integration of their container businesses is ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. email@example.com on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared