K Line Headlines
News / APL Logistics says sorry and settles with K Line in 'bankruptcy emails' lawsuit
K Line has reached an “amicable settlement” with APL Logistics following the claim that APL ...
News / In the pink as ONE takes delivery of one's first containership flying one's colours
As a glistening new container vessel is delivered to Ocean Network Express (ONE), will the carrier ...
News / ONE unveils strategy for billion-dollar cost savings and million-dollar profits
Japanese shipping groups K Line, MOL and NYK, now operating as the Ocean Network Express (ONE) ...
News / EC imposes €395m fine on car carrier cartel, but whistleblower MOL wins immunity
The European Commission’s competition directorate has levied fines totalling €395m on four car carriers for ...
Recommends / EU antitrust regulators to fine NYK, Wilhelmsen and other car-carriers
Car-carrying lines are set to face the wrath of EU antitrust regulators after being caught ...
News / K Line slips back into the red, but NYK and MOL remain in calmer waters
Japanese shipping groups K Line, MOL and NYK have reported a generally improving trend in ...
News / ONE unveils its global network and prepares to take first cargo bookings
Ocean Network Express (ONE) has published details of its Day ONE network of services outside those offered on ...
News / Japanese carriers may need to rationalise merged box fleet as new ships arrive
K Line has received the 13,900 teu Milano Bridge, the first of five sister ships ...
News / Ocean Network Express cleared for April launch as last regulatory barrier is cleared
South Africa’s competition watchdog has approved the merger of three Japanese container shipping lines, NYK, MOL ...
- 1.Hapag-Lloyd becomes first container line to launch its own online rate quotation tool
- 2.Analysis: when it rains on Maersk, it can pour
- 3.2018 may be a write-off as shocking H1 numbers all but sink the liner industry
- 4.Yang Ming the latest carrier to see its bottom line sink into the depths
- 5.Analysis: Maersk – relationships matter and bad assets have nowhere to hide
- 1. email@example.com on CH Robinson eyes job cuts in Fresh division as road unit drives first-half growth
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 3. email@example.com on Analysis: UPS continues to look inward, despite increasing M&A potential
- 4. The Truth on Christian Wurst appointed Panalpina's new CEO in Europe
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysts applaud record first half for 'top European transport pick' DSV