K Line Headlines
Recommends / Major Japanese container shipping lines in freefall
Japan’s big-three shipping lines recorded dire performances for the nine months to January, with Nippon ...
News / Container shipping sets sail for historic volume of consolidation in 2017
The number of container lines with an operating capacity of over 200,000 teu has reduced ...
News / Japanese lines eye a new shipping horizon and a battle to regain profitability
Significantly greater cost competitiveness is the only way to “defeat” ocean carrier rivals, K Line ...
News / K Line launches court action against APL Logistics over false bankruptcy warnings
K Line has filed a lawsuit against Singapore-based APL Logistics, claiming its employees had wrongly ...
Comment / 2016 – the most turbulent year in container shipping's 60-year history
Five mergers and acquisitions and one bankruptcy is the final toll of a truly tumultuous ...
News / THE Alliance is next new container shipping group to unveil planned services
THE Alliance – Hapag-Lloyd, K Line, MOL, NYK and Yang Ming – have announced their ...
News / NYK, MOL and K Line to merge container shipping businesses to form world's sixth largest carrier
Japan’s big three shipping groups – K Line, MOL and NYK – have agreed to ...
Recommends / Corporate pirates and their parrots
Here’s an op-ed piece from the heart, comparing some of the underhand corporate practices in ...
Comment / Analysis: restructured Maersk looks the best bet in a nervous industry
The most obvious question in the wake of the watershed announcement that Denmark’s AP Møller ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 2.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 3.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 1. Dan on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. WillamBrantree on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. Alejandro on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 4. Oldersachem01 on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers