K Line Headlines
News / ONE unveils strategy for billion-dollar cost savings and million-dollar profits
Japanese shipping groups K Line, MOL and NYK, now operating as the Ocean Network Express (ONE) ...
News / EC imposes €395m fine on car carrier cartel, but whistleblower MOL wins immunity
The European Commission’s competition directorate has levied fines totalling €395m on four car carriers for ...
Recommends / EU antitrust regulators to fine NYK, Wilhelmsen and other car-carriers
Car-carrying lines are set to face the wrath of EU antitrust regulators after being caught ...
News / K Line slips back into the red, but NYK and MOL remain in calmer waters
Japanese shipping groups K Line, MOL and NYK have reported a generally improving trend in ...
News / ONE unveils its global network and prepares to take first cargo bookings
Ocean Network Express (ONE) has published details of its Day ONE network of services outside those offered on ...
News / Japanese carriers may need to rationalise merged box fleet as new ships arrive
K Line has received the 13,900 teu Milano Bridge, the first of five sister ships ...
News / Ocean Network Express cleared for April launch as last regulatory barrier is cleared
South Africa’s competition watchdog has approved the merger of three Japanese container shipping lines, NYK, MOL ...
News / Three Japanese carriers looking forward to coming together as ONE
K Line, MOL and NYK are banking their future group profitability on the success of ...
News / Newly profitable Yang Ming said to be set to order mega-containerships
Less than a week after Taiwanese container line Yang Ming reported its first net profit ...
News / Japan's container line trio all sail back into the black ahead of merger into ONE
The liner divisions of Japanese shipping groups K Line, MOL and NYK all posted positive ...
- 1.Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 2.CMA CGM set to buy European shortsea specialist Containerships
- 3.Schiphol to evict tenants from cargo facilities for passenger aircraft parking
- 4.MSC to axe prestigious Eagle service as pressure grows on transpacific rates
- 5.Delays at Felixstowe push Hamburg Süd to switch services to Southampton
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Container shipping lines push for rates increase as capacity begins to tighten
- 2. Charles evans on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 3. Jeff on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 4. luis rosario on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule
- 5. Vlademir on Air cargo feels the heat as US trucking rates soar after controversial ELD rule