Comment / 2016 – the most turbulent year in container shipping's 60-year history
Five mergers and acquisitions and one bankruptcy is the final toll of a truly tumultuous ...
News / THE Alliance is next new container shipping group to unveil planned services
THE Alliance – Hapag-Lloyd, K Line, MOL, NYK and Yang Ming – have announced their ...
News / NYK, MOL and K Line to merge container shipping businesses to form world's sixth largest carrier
Japan’s big three shipping groups – K Line, MOL and NYK – have agreed to ...
Recommends / Corporate pirates and their parrots
Here’s an op-ed piece from the heart, comparing some of the underhand corporate practices in ...
Comment / Analysis: restructured Maersk looks the best bet in a nervous industry
The most obvious question in the wake of the watershed announcement that Denmark’s AP Møller ...
Recommends / APL Logistics issues statement on K Line rumours
APL Logistics has stopped short of apologising to K Line, but has issued a statement ...
Recommends / K Line dismisses bankruptcy speculation
As we begin to become accustomed to a Hanjin-less world, the inevitable question is: who’s ...
News / 'Sluggish' container trades drag Japanese shipping lines into the red
First-quarter results from Japanese carriers K Line, MOL and NYK were dragged down by a ...
News / Peak season brings some welcome shipping rate respite to beleaguered carriers
After three consecutive weeks of decline, Asia-Europe container spot freight rates this week bounced back, ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 5.Tempers rise as Hamburg container port expansion is awarded to Chinese consortium
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 2. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 3. Mike Wackett on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 4. VarAway on Why airlines may have to cut back on cargo due to global warming
- 5. christine Glenn on Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers