People / Kale Logistics invests in African market with appointment of Jack Bismohun
Kale Logistics Solutions, an IT provider, has appointed Jack Bismohun as head of business development ...
News / Charging system for Kale GMAX e-freight service at Mumbai Airport is ruled illegal
India’s airport body has ruled that the charges made by Kale Logistics for its GMAX ...
News / Fears grow over rising e-freight costs as Kale eyes new markets for GMAX
Air cargo players have expressed fears over escalating costs if Kale Logistics’ plans to roll ...
News / 'More than just e-AWB'. Kale hits back at anger over portal charges at Mumbai
Kale Logistics has hit back at suggestions that it is overcharging for its GMAX airport ...
- 1.Analysis: Kuehne + Nagel on a slow path to value destruction?
- 2.K+N gets back to profit growth, but to hit 2017 targets, it must do better in Q4
- 3.Analysis: is FedEx planning to put its stamp on a vulnerable Royal Mail?
- 4.Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe
- 5.More automotive shippers board expanding K+N Asia-Europe rail services
- 1. Ameliia Tahiir on Air cargo boom at Budapest Airport as multinational shippers move in
- 2. taparish on Delivery by rocket could change the game for UPS and FedEx
- 3. Jaye on Quit Weining, you're a species bound for extinction
- 4. Jason h on West Africa becomes the new pirate hot spot as ships fight back in Somalia
- 5. Anthony on Uli Ogiermann quits Qatar for return to Europe