People / Kale Logistics invests in African market with appointment of Jack Bismohun
Kale Logistics Solutions, an IT provider, has appointed Jack Bismohun as head of business development ...
News / Charging system for Kale GMAX e-freight service at Mumbai Airport is ruled illegal
India’s airport body has ruled that the charges made by Kale Logistics for its GMAX ...
News / Fears grow over rising e-freight costs as Kale eyes new markets for GMAX
Air cargo players have expressed fears over escalating costs if Kale Logistics’ plans to roll ...
News / 'More than just e-AWB'. Kale hits back at anger over portal charges at Mumbai
Kale Logistics has hit back at suggestions that it is overcharging for its GMAX airport ...
- 1.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 2.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 3.ANALYSIS - The possible benefits of a partial tie-up between Kuehne + Nagel and Panalpina
- 4.CEVA unveils plans for relationship with CMA CGM as Q1 results satisfy
- 5.Major forwarders begin the fight to get ahead in the digital supply chain race
- 1. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
- 2. Cargolution on TIACA's Air Cargo Forum 2018 takes off in Toronto
- 3. Itsik on Charter market provides a welcome boost for owners of smaller containerships
- 4. Peter on Hapag-Lloyd stays bullish despite loss-making first quarter
- 5. Holisol supply chain solutions on How to gain competitive advantage in global e-commerce logistics