News / Charging system for Kale GMAX e-freight service at Mumbai Airport is ruled illegal
India’s airport body has ruled that the charges made by Kale Logistics for its GMAX ...
News / Fears grow over rising e-freight costs as Kale eyes new markets for GMAX
Air cargo players have expressed fears over escalating costs if Kale Logistics’ plans to roll ...
News / 'More than just e-AWB'. Kale hits back at anger over portal charges at Mumbai
Kale Logistics has hit back at suggestions that it is overcharging for its GMAX airport ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce share count
- 2.Yang Ming sends out 'don't panic' message to quell shipper fears
- 3.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 1. Dan on CEVA unveils refinancing plan to provide breathing space over mounting debts
- 2. WillamBrantree on John Lloyd to leave Virgin Atlantic Cargo after 30 years
- 3. Alejandro on Analysis: K+N on a roll, but is Panalpina the next major takeover target?
- 4. Oldersachem01 on Analysis: COSCO may be unsinkable, but it's sailing in very choppy waters
- 5. VarAway on Union calls on Levi Strauss to weigh into battle over sacked dockers