Kalitta Air Headlines
News / 747F operator loses business and calls for US to ease restriction on bigger cargo
A US restriction on carrying tall, rigid cargo on 747 freighters is costing US operators ...
Recommends / Dear Donald: US freighter pilots take anti-DHL fight to the White House
US freighter pilots are looking to the White House to save them from the “influence ...
News / Creditors chase supply chain operators 'overpaid' before National Air Cargo bankruptcy
Suppliers to National Air Cargo which were paid around the third quarter of 2014 may ...
News / Pilots flying for DHL suppliers in US warn of strike should airlines 'make a wrong move'
Pilots flying for DHL supplier carriers in the US have warned of a strike should airlines “make a wrong ...
News / Amazon's 'Dragon Boat' supply chain plan would see the 'middlemen' go overboard
Forwarders and integrators beware. Fascinating Amazon documents, unearthed by Bloomberg, reveal a bold, empire-building plan ...
Recommends / Kalitta Air falls foul of pilots calling for better conditions
Pilots at Kalitta Air are unhappy. The all-cargo carrier, which operates for DHL, has been ...
- 1.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 2.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 3.UPDATE: Supply chain radar: DSV denies beginning deal talks with Kuehne + Nagel
- 4.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 5.Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
- 1. Gavin van Marle on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 2. Frederik deCockBuning on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 3. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on 2M cancels another Asia-North Europe sailing as demand gets even softer
- 4. AF on Flexport in talks to raise $500m in SoftBank-led deal
- 5. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe