Recommends / Kazakhstan to set up all-cargo airline
Kazakhstan, a country with its eye firmly on the logistics sector, is to set up ...
News / New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
2017 will be the year that China-Europe rail services shift supply chain patterns. As the first ...
Recommends / Iran and Kazakhstan to set up joint shipping line
Industry website Trade Arabia has reported that the governments of Iran and Kazakhstan have signed an ...
News / Khorgos could be China's gateway to win Asia-Europe air freight volumes for rail
The significance of China’s mammoth “One Belt, One Road” initiative for Asia-Europe rail freight is ...
News / Coyne forced to divert supply flights while Kazakhstan upgrades vital Uralsk runway
The closure of Uralsk Airport in north-west Kazakhstan from 1 September 1 to mid-October to ...
News / KTZE and DHL sign up to give China-Europe rail freight a Kazakhstan boost
Burgeoning China-Europe rail freight has been given a further boost by enhanced services and connectivity ...
Recommends / Astana unveils plans for large airport
“Astana” is the Russian noun for capital – a peculiarly unimaginative name for a country’s, ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. Jeffrey Jarvis on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. email@example.com on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 3. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 5. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'