News / New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
2017 will be the year that China-Europe rail services shift supply chain patterns. As the first ...
Recommends / Iran and Kazakhstan to set up joint shipping line
Industry website Trade Arabia has reported that the governments of Iran and Kazakhstan have signed an ...
News / Khorgos could be China's gateway to win Asia-Europe air freight volumes for rail
The significance of China’s mammoth “One Belt, One Road” initiative for Asia-Europe rail freight is ...
News / Coyne forced to divert supply flights while Kazakhstan upgrades vital Uralsk runway
The closure of Uralsk Airport in north-west Kazakhstan from 1 September 1 to mid-October to ...
News / KTZE and DHL sign up to give China-Europe rail freight a Kazakhstan boost
Burgeoning China-Europe rail freight has been given a further boost by enhanced services and connectivity ...
Recommends / Astana unveils plans for large airport
“Astana” is the Russian noun for capital – a peculiarly unimaginative name for a country’s, ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
- 4.Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
- 5.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 2. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 3. email@example.com on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
- 5. Hugh Sutherland on New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy