Recommends / Kazakhstan to set up all-cargo airline
Kazakhstan, a country with its eye firmly on the logistics sector, is to set up ...
News / New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
2017 will be the year that China-Europe rail services shift supply chain patterns. As the first ...
Recommends / Iran and Kazakhstan to set up joint shipping line
Industry website Trade Arabia has reported that the governments of Iran and Kazakhstan have signed an ...
News / Khorgos could be China's gateway to win Asia-Europe air freight volumes for rail
The significance of China’s mammoth “One Belt, One Road” initiative for Asia-Europe rail freight is ...
News / Coyne forced to divert supply flights while Kazakhstan upgrades vital Uralsk runway
The closure of Uralsk Airport in north-west Kazakhstan from 1 September 1 to mid-October to ...
News / KTZE and DHL sign up to give China-Europe rail freight a Kazakhstan boost
Burgeoning China-Europe rail freight has been given a further boost by enhanced services and connectivity ...
Recommends / Astana unveils plans for large airport
“Astana” is the Russian noun for capital – a peculiarly unimaginative name for a country’s, ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics 'officially a takeover target'
- 2.The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3.Moody's downgrades Maersk's credit rating amid fears for box shipping sector
- 4.Maersk aims to cover itself with an alternative to cargo insurance
- 5.Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics' downfall is private equity's joy
- 1. Majid R. Pirkeh on Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on The future of box shipping: less vessel cascading and fewer liner alliances?
- 3. dave g on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Lee on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 5. incognito james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs