Recommends / Kazakhstan to set up all-cargo airline
Kazakhstan, a country with its eye firmly on the logistics sector, is to set up ...
News / New China-Europe rail services on track to steal air and sea freight volumes
2017 will be the year that China-Europe rail services shift supply chain patterns. As the first ...
Recommends / Iran and Kazakhstan to set up joint shipping line
Industry website Trade Arabia has reported that the governments of Iran and Kazakhstan have signed an ...
News / Khorgos could be China's gateway to win Asia-Europe air freight volumes for rail
The significance of China’s mammoth “One Belt, One Road” initiative for Asia-Europe rail freight is ...
News / Coyne forced to divert supply flights while Kazakhstan upgrades vital Uralsk runway
The closure of Uralsk Airport in north-west Kazakhstan from 1 September 1 to mid-October to ...
News / KTZE and DHL sign up to give China-Europe rail freight a Kazakhstan boost
Burgeoning China-Europe rail freight has been given a further boost by enhanced services and connectivity ...
Recommends / Astana unveils plans for large airport
“Astana” is the Russian noun for capital – a peculiarly unimaginative name for a country’s, ...
- 1.DSV takeover bid for CEVA Logistics rebuffed, but CMA CGM eyes bigger stake
- 2.Analysis: is DSV ready to move on Damco's freight forwarding business?
- 3.Market Insight Exclusive: Revealed – the AP Møller-Maersk Group reorganisation
- 4.Amazon Air takes off for Miami with Atlas, despite concerns over pilot numbers
- 5.Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 1. Simon George on MSC opts for Traxens technology to create 50,000 'smart' containers
- 2. John Luis on Forwarders urge carriers to put freighters into India
- 3. LawrenceTeh on Forwarders hit back at 'shipping monopoly' and 'no limit' box detention fees
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
- 5. email@example.com on Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?