Keep on trucking Headlines
Recommends / Industry slow to adopt Uber-for-freight model
Taxi-seeking passengers have clearly proved receptive to the Uber model, but it has not yet exploded ...
News / Uber Freight officially parks in the marketplace, but only taking full loads
Uber Freight has finally announced its launch – although it has been operating in Texas ...
Recommends / Artificial intelligence will transform trucking in a decade, says Otto exec
It all depends on who you listen to, when it comes to the future of ...
Recommends / Schneider National launches IPO worth up to $580m
Said to be the US’s largest privately owned trucking company, Schneider National is looking to ...
News / Co-operation across the EU using 'intelligent transport' can cut CO2, says IRU
Reducing CO2 emissions from road transport and logistics requires “a more rounded approach”, focusing not ...
Comment / Analysis: keep on trucking with Schneider as its IPO looms
“Trucking is the primary means of serving the North American transportation market and hauls approximately ...
News / Campaigners angry as Germany looks set to allow cross-border trials of 60-tonne mega-trucks
Campaigners against longer, heavier vehicles (LHVs) – so-called mega-trucks – on Europe’s roads have reacted with dismay ...
News / TAPA call for more secure parking for trucks across Europe as cargo crime soars
Transport security organisation TAPA is launching a new initiative across Europe in a bid to stem ...
Recommends / How 'Uber for truckers' Cargomatic burned $15m pivoting from being a tech company
So it turns out that not all disrupters are particularly disruptive. This fascinating warts-and-all insight ...
- 1.Cosco is to buy OOCL – 'almost a done deal' says insider
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.More container shipping M&A activity expected as smaller carriers try to keep up
- 4.South Africa rejects Japanese container line merger proposal
- 5.Ram Menen, Stephen Dearnley and Mike Sherman join EFL
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Markings on a container – what do they mean?
- 2. Andres Pelaez on Container no-show and cancellation fees 'a potential nightmare' for intermediaries
- 3. email@example.com on Collision 'was USS Fitzgerald's fault': and this is why
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: Rickmers, banking and bullfights; who is next for the sword?
- 5. Hugh Sutherland on New guidelines for UK courts could push hauliers into bankruptcy