Keep on trucking Headlines
Recommends / Artificial intelligence will transform trucking in a decade, says Otto exec
It all depends on who you listen to, when it comes to the future of ...
Recommends / Schneider National launches IPO worth up to $580m
Said to be the US’s largest privately owned trucking company, Schneider National is looking to ...
Comment / Analysis: keep on trucking with Schneider as its IPO looms
“Trucking is the primary means of serving the North American transportation market and hauls approximately ...
News / Campaigners angry as Germany looks set to allow cross-border trials of 60-tonne mega-trucks
Campaigners against longer, heavier vehicles (LHVs) – so-called mega-trucks – on Europe’s roads have reacted with dismay ...
News / TAPA call for more secure parking for trucks across Europe as cargo crime soars
Transport security organisation TAPA is launching a new initiative across Europe in a bid to stem ...
Recommends / How 'Uber for truckers' Cargomatic burned $15m pivoting from being a tech company
So it turns out that not all disrupters are particularly disruptive. This fascinating warts-and-all insight ...
Recommends / Trucking too complex to be 'Uber-ised', claims new report
The ‘Uber’ model will not work for trucking, according to a new report by Armstrong ...
Recommends / US hauliers move less freight in June – and blame excess inventories
US freight companies are bemoaning overstocked inventories, as volumes recorded by the CASS Freight Index ...
Recommends / Trucker wins appeal against £10,000 illegal immigrant fine
Finally, some good news for hauliers plying the Calais-Dover route. A lorry driver has won his ...
- 1.Yang Ming share trading halted as carrier moves to reduce equity capital
- 2.Emirates SkyCargo returns to fuel surcharges – 'more accurate and transparent'
- 3.Revenue up at K+N in Q1, but exchange rates and rising costs bite into profits
- 4.Strong demand means air freight shippers must expect higher prices
- 5.Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 1. Rod james on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. stephen webster on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Alex Lennane on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 4. Malcolm on Carriers' earning potential increases as spot rates continue upward trend
- 5. T Carter on Carriers slammed as capacity crunch makes waves for project cargo shippers