Keep on trucking Headlines
Recommends / EU members agree reporting rules for truck CO2 emissions
New, heavy-duty vehicles in the EU will come under new emissions scrutiny after member states ...
Recommends / Judge sides with port truckers in misclassification fight
An interesting footnote to our post yesterday on the continuing complexity of the operations at ...
Recommends / Driverless trucks will be (mostly) great
As the US haulage business looks to become more expensive as new rules come in next year, ...
Recommends / Hurricanes, ELDs and capacity: perfect storm for haulage capacity crunch and rates boost?
The recovery and rebuilding in Florida and Georgia will trigger higher spot and contract rates in ...
Recommends / The Jones Act: protected by powerful interests and causing insane traffic jams
A good article by Quartz on the impact of the Jones Act on the US ...
Recommends / Bribes, borders and middlemen: why India’s new tax is a game-changer
Bloomberg has published a simple article on the soon-to-be-launched Indian Goods and Services Tax (GST), ...
Recommends / Industry slow to adopt Uber-for-freight model
Taxi-seeking passengers have clearly proved receptive to the Uber model, but it has not yet exploded ...
News / Air freight community welcomes the evolution of Heathrow CargoCloud app
Air freight trucking companies have welcomed moves by Heathrow to introduce a load consolidation app. The ...
News / Uber Freight officially parks in the marketplace, but only taking full loads
Uber Freight has finally announced its launch – although it has been operating in Texas ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 5.Port-Liner launches first emission-free barges on Europe's waterways
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion