Keep on trucking Headlines
Recommends / Driverless trucks will be (mostly) great
As the US haulage business looks to become more expensive as new rules come in next year, ...
Recommends / Hurricanes, ELDs and capacity: perfect storm for haulage capacity crunch and rates boost?
The recovery and rebuilding in Florida and Georgia will trigger higher spot and contract rates in ...
Recommends / The Jones Act: protected by powerful interests and causing insane traffic jams
A good article by Quartz on the impact of the Jones Act on the US ...
Recommends / Bribes, borders and middlemen: why India’s new tax is a game-changer
Bloomberg has published a simple article on the soon-to-be-launched Indian Goods and Services Tax (GST), ...
Recommends / Industry slow to adopt Uber-for-freight model
Taxi-seeking passengers have clearly proved receptive to the Uber model, but it has not yet exploded ...
News / Air freight community welcomes the evolution of Heathrow CargoCloud app
Air freight trucking companies have welcomed moves by Heathrow to introduce a load consolidation app. The ...
News / Uber Freight officially parks in the marketplace, but only taking full loads
Uber Freight has finally announced its launch – although it has been operating in Texas ...
Recommends / Artificial intelligence will transform trucking in a decade, says Otto exec
It all depends on who you listen to, when it comes to the future of ...
Recommends / Schneider National launches IPO worth up to $580m
Said to be the US’s largest privately owned trucking company, Schneider National is looking to ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 4.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared