Keep on trucking Headlines
Recommends / Bribes, borders and middlemen: why India’s new tax is a game-changer
Bloomberg has published a simple article on the soon-to-be-launched Indian Goods and Services Tax (GST), ...
Recommends / Industry slow to adopt Uber-for-freight model
Taxi-seeking passengers have clearly proved receptive to the Uber model, but it has not yet exploded ...
News / Air freight community welcomes the evolution of Heathrow CargoCloud app
Air freight trucking companies have welcomed moves by Heathrow to introduce a load consolidation app. The ...
News / Uber Freight officially parks in the marketplace, but only taking full loads
Uber Freight has finally announced its launch – although it has been operating in Texas ...
Recommends / Artificial intelligence will transform trucking in a decade, says Otto exec
It all depends on who you listen to, when it comes to the future of ...
Recommends / Schneider National launches IPO worth up to $580m
Said to be the US’s largest privately owned trucking company, Schneider National is looking to ...
News / Co-operation across the EU using 'intelligent transport' can cut CO2, says IRU
Reducing CO2 emissions from road transport and logistics requires “a more rounded approach”, focusing not ...
Comment / Analysis: keep on trucking with Schneider as its IPO looms
“Trucking is the primary means of serving the North American transportation market and hauls approximately ...
News / Campaigners angry as Germany looks set to allow cross-border trials of 60-tonne mega-trucks
Campaigners against longer, heavier vehicles (LHVs) – so-called mega-trucks – on Europe’s roads have reacted with dismay ...
- 1.FedEx-TNT integration plans hit as cyber attack wreaks hi-tech havoc
- 2.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 3.Container lines could be banking $5bn in profits this year, says Drewry
- 4.Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
- 5.Panalpina upbeat over H1 results, but analysts have doubts
- 1. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 2. Rod James on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 3. Ken on HGV driver shortage is 'a ticking time bomb' for UK logistics sector, say MPs
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam
- 5. email@example.com on Rethink on barge operations vital to ease congestion at Antwerp and Rotterdam