Kenya Airways Headlines
Recommends / Kenya Airways cargo revenues hit by decline in the pound
Brexit’s wide-reaching implications have been felt by Kenya Airways Cargo, which saw revenues on its ...
News / Teamwork the key to Africa's air cargo sector achieving its potential
Collaboration and investment is key to boosting African air freight, for the continent continues to miss ...
News / Emirates the latest airline to axe Nigeria routes as currency crisis deepens
Emirates has scaled back its Nigeria routes in response to a worsening currency crisis in ...
Recommends / Government urges Kenya Airways pilots not to strike
Kenya Airways is threatening suspension of seat sales to minimise the impact of industrial action ...
Recommends / Kenyan cargo firms cease South Sudan operations over security concerns
Fighting in South Sudan has led to a backlog of cargo, as airlines cease operations. Astral, ...
Recommends / Kenya Airways axes 600 jobs in restructure after heavy losses
It looks like it’s all change at Kenya Airways. Following a $251m operating loss for ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 2.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
- 5.US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 1. Joao Tavares on Carole Walker appointed CEO of Hermes Europe
- 2. Henry Gorski on US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
- 3. CGL Network on Forwarder fightback against 'death threats' from online freight marketplaces
- 4. mary on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. robert on Questions on stowage as enquiries begin into how MSC Zoe spilled 281 boxes