Kenya Airways Headlines
Recommends / Kenya Airways cargo revenues hit by decline in the pound
Brexit’s wide-reaching implications have been felt by Kenya Airways Cargo, which saw revenues on its ...
News / Emirates the latest airline to axe Nigeria routes as currency crisis deepens
Emirates has scaled back its Nigeria routes in response to a worsening currency crisis in ...
Recommends / Government urges Kenya Airways pilots not to strike
Kenya Airways is threatening suspension of seat sales to minimise the impact of industrial action ...
Recommends / Kenyan cargo firms cease South Sudan operations over security concerns
Fighting in South Sudan has led to a backlog of cargo, as airlines cease operations. Astral, ...
- 1.Shippers with cargo on Maersk Honam must pay to get it released
- 2.Maersk sets course for cost-cutting programme after unveiling first-quarter losses
- 3.MSC tries 'last-resort' emergency surcharge to offset rising cost of fuel
- 4.Will shippers abandon undamaged Maersk Honam boxes after more delay?
- 5.Analysis: tie-up with a major forwarder the next step for CMA CGM after CEVA?
- 1. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 2. GW on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 3. Peter healey on Fears that truck driver shortage could double after Brexit unless Whitehall acts
- 4. GRACE M. on Maersk Honam finally arrives at port of refuge, but cannot berth
- 5. Dan Meir on Raising the bar on safety: are you ready for the new container regulations?