News / Emerging markets stand to benefit if UK fails to secure Brexit deal with EU
Emerging markets could benefit from a difficult break-up between the UK and EU. Britain could be left looking ...
Recommends / Kenya's Astral Aviation set to introduce commercial delivery by drone
An African cargo airline has pledged to introduce commercial drones as soon as laws and clearance ...
Recommends / Kenya Airways axes 600 jobs in restructure after heavy losses
It looks like it’s all change at Kenya Airways. Following a $251m operating loss for ...
Recommends / Mombasa: process versus vested interest?
Here’s a fascinating article from Port Strategy on the absurdly cumbersome concession process under way ...
Recommends / Corruption accusations threat to expansion at Mombasa port
Kenya’s major East African container gateway is currently undergoing a bidding process to select a ...
Recommends / S African logistics firm buys into K+N in Kenya
South African logistics firm OneLogix has expanded into Kenya’s transport market by buying into the ...
- 1.Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2.'Not quick enough' – DHL Global Forwarding must change, says CEO
- 3.A new future for logistics as e-commerce brings the era of the FCL to an end
- 4.Analysis: with OOCL buy, Cosco is growing, but it's also burning more cash
- 5.Analysis: a more positive quarter for a leaner-looking CEVA Logistics
- 1. Charles on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Waiting for that light bulb moment – innovation in air cargo
- 3. Michael Perez on US ports call for urgent action over severe shortage of Customs inspectors
- 4. mel perry on Forwarders and shippers caught in the updraught of an air cargo 'perfect storm'
- 5. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Bigger ships, smaller shipments... a circle that needs to be squared