Recommends / Kenyan Airports Authority adopts Tiaca cargo service quality tool
Good news for both Tiaca and Kenya. The country’s airport authority (KAA) is adopting Tiaca’s ...
Recommends / Kenya Ports Authority evacuates cargo at Nairobi inland container depot
Felixstowe is not the only port facing difficulties. Kenya Port Authority (KPA) is trying to ...
Recommends / Nairobi's container depot the main cause of import cargo pile-up?
Kenya’s regional reputation for logistics is in doubt as congestion has hit its main port. Operational ...
Recommends / East Africa ports compete in fresh push to attract shipping lines
Infrastructure development, and the speed of it, will decide the future success of Africa’s east ...
News / Cargo wilting as airlines carrying Kenyan flower exports are forced to divert
Players in the Kenya to Amsterdam flower market have faced stiff challenges following government decisions to ...
News / Emerging markets stand to benefit if UK fails to secure Brexit deal with EU
Emerging markets could benefit from a difficult break-up between the UK and EU. Britain could be left looking ...
Recommends / Kenya's Astral Aviation set to introduce commercial delivery by drone
An African cargo airline has pledged to introduce commercial drones as soon as laws and clearance ...
Recommends / Kenya Airways axes 600 jobs in restructure after heavy losses
It looks like it’s all change at Kenya Airways. Following a $251m operating loss for ...
Recommends / Mombasa: process versus vested interest?
Here’s a fascinating article from Port Strategy on the absurdly cumbersome concession process under way ...
- 1.DSV's 'opening gambit' for Panalpina could trigger rival bids
- 2.Supply chain radar: DSV bids for Panalpina at Sfr170 a share
- 3.Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
- 4.Analysis: DSV + Panalpina – from Basel to the sleeping tiger of logistics disruption
- 5.Supply chain radar: Amazon vs container shipping lines – you're kidding, right?
- 1. David Pearson on TNT staff face uncertain future as FedEx eyes its European footprint, says insider
- 2. Joris Willems on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 4. Alex Lennane on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
- 5. email@example.com on Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'