Recommends / East Africa ports compete in fresh push to attract shipping lines
Infrastructure development, and the speed of it, will decide the future success of Africa’s east ...
News / Emerging markets stand to benefit if UK fails to secure Brexit deal with EU
Emerging markets could benefit from a difficult break-up between the UK and EU. Britain could be left looking ...
Recommends / Kenya's Astral Aviation set to introduce commercial delivery by drone
An African cargo airline has pledged to introduce commercial drones as soon as laws and clearance ...
Recommends / Kenya Airways axes 600 jobs in restructure after heavy losses
It looks like it’s all change at Kenya Airways. Following a $251m operating loss for ...
Recommends / Mombasa: process versus vested interest?
Here’s a fascinating article from Port Strategy on the absurdly cumbersome concession process under way ...
Recommends / Corruption accusations threat to expansion at Mombasa port
Kenya’s major East African container gateway is currently undergoing a bidding process to select a ...
Recommends / S African logistics firm buys into K+N in Kenya
South African logistics firm OneLogix has expanded into Kenya’s transport market by buying into the ...
- 1.The end of 'business as usual' for logistics as digitisation and the disruptors arrive
- 2.Temasek and Kuehne + Nagel to invest in early-stage logistics tech firms
- 3.Analysis: the container shipping industry and its major players in 2018
- 4.Port of Southampton to lose call by Maersk/MSC Asia-Europe service
- 5.Maersk still weighs in as the world's largest container shipping line
- 1. Stefan on Maersk and IBM launch blockchain joint-venture to 'reshape global supply chains'
- 2. Alex Lennane on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Amazon buys more land at Cincinnati airport in $1.5bn air freight hub development
- 4. email@example.com on Choose a ‘happy’ colour for liner success
- 5. Chris Osborne on Costs rise at Southampton as bigger ships and new services drive box congestion