Kerry Logistics Headlines
People / Kerry Logistics appoints Claire Trench head of food and beverage
Kerry Logistics has appointed Claire Trench as its head of food and beverage. Ms Trench joined ...
News / Kerry reports profits up as it swoops on CIS forwarder to boost its footprint in Asia
Kerry Logistics has revealed it is targeting an acquisition operating in the Commonwealth of Independent ...
News / Kerry Logistics sells stake in Asia Airfreight Terminal to build M&A war chest
Kerry Logistics is part of a group of shareholders that have agreed to sell their stake ...
Comment / Analysis: still on the acquisition trail, should Kerry Logistics be eyeing Clipper and Wincanton?
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics has plenty of dry powder left for further M&A activity, ...
News / Kerry and Radiant expand their logistics footprints with new year takeovers
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry logistics has continued its European expansion drive, finalising the acquisition of German forwarder ...
News / Kerry Logistics continues expansion drive with purchase of Spanish forwarder Bofill & Arnan
Hong Kong 3PL Kerry Logistics Network has continued its international expansion drive with today’s news of ...
News / Major 3PLs eye potential of South-east Asian road networks as connectivity and speed improves
Logistics providers are expanding their South-east Asia road freight networks following strong China-ASEAN trade growth ...
News / Kerry Logistics acquires US forwarder and transpacific specialist Apex Maritime
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics Network has acquired US-based freight forwarder Apex Maritime, a specialist ...
People / Daniel Hegwin named new Belgium and Netherlands managing director for Kerry Logistics
Leading Asian 3PL Kerry Logistics Network has appointed Daniel Hegwein as its new managing director ...
- 1.Analysis: Hapag-Lloyd – a hungry Maersk may be waiting to pounce
- 2.K+N unveils 'transformation' plan for its 'customers, technology and people'
- 3.CEVA takeover back on the table – Geodis the main contender again
- 4.CMA CGM 'outperforms the industry' as Q2 profits hit $227m
- 5.Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 1. email@example.com on Analysis: to IPO or not to IPO, that is the question for CMA CGM
- 2. Simão júnior Macuacua on DHL gears up for logistics boost from Thailand's Eastern Economic Corridor
- 3. Sua Wayne Schwalger on Matson announces new west coast-South Pacific service
- 4. Dave on Latest ULCV orders the start of a slippery slope to new overcapacity glut?
- 5. New on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading