Kerry Logistics Headlines
News / Kerry Logistics keeps faith with 'overhyped' blockchain technology
Kerry Logistics is hoping to boost efficiency and improve the traceability of shipping documents via ...
News / Integrators and 3PLs watch nervously as Amazon starts to stretch its delivery legs
While talk of Amazon’s growing logistics capabilities has centred on the threat to its principal ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Could Kerry sneak in for Panalpina? Believe the hype or not?
The rumour mill is alive and well, with the latest M&A market talk both in ...
News / Rising demand paves the way for new intermodal networks across SE Asia
Increased freight demand across South-east Asia has given rise to a new breed of intermodal ...
People / Kerry Logistics promotes Kenny Rutgersson as MD Sweden
Kerry Logistics has promoted Kenny Rutgersson to managing director of Kerry Logistics (Sweden). Mr Rutgersson will ...
News / Kerry Logistics gets set for a drive into the fast-growing Pakistan market
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics is set to enter the Pakistan market, part of its ...
News / US-China trade war provides a bonus for Kerry Logistics as H1 profits soar
China-US trade battles are causing concern for some, but Kerry Logistics said the tariff spats had been key ...
News / US-China spat set to put a dampener on trade, but air charter sector could fly
The trade war is likely to dampen second-half air and sea cargo growth between the ...
News / Kerry Logistics signs deal to build new Black Sea deepsea container port
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics has signed a deal to build a third box port ...
- 1.Panalpina shareholder hits out over decision to reject DSV takeover bid
- 2.Supply chain radar: don't wake me up right now – 'DHL Global Forwarding, Freight + DB Schenker being considered'
- 3.Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
- 4.Grab some popcorn and watch the Panalpina-DSV-Agility soap opera
- 5.Fire-stricken APL Vancouver Singapore-bound after general average is declared
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Flexport expands air network to Chicago as it looks to raise another $500m
- 2. Alex Lennane on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 3. Bannerman62 on Manston row escalates as consultant slams potential for profitable freighters
- 4. Andrew on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'
- 5. Ramsgate Resudent on US developer's latest bid to buy Manston Airport just a 'sponsored land grab'