Kerry Logistics Headlines
People / Kerry Logistics promotes Kenny Rutgersson as MD Sweden
Kerry Logistics has promoted Kenny Rutgersson to managing director of Kerry Logistics (Sweden). Mr Rutgersson will ...
News / Kerry Logistics gets set for a drive into the fast-growing Pakistan market
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics is set to enter the Pakistan market, part of its ...
News / US-China trade war provides a bonus for Kerry Logistics as H1 profits soar
China-US trade battles are causing concern for some, but Kerry Logistics said the tariff spats had been key ...
News / US-China spat set to put a dampener on trade, but air charter sector could fly
The trade war is likely to dampen second-half air and sea cargo growth between the ...
News / Kerry Logistics signs deal to build new Black Sea deepsea container port
Hong Kong-based 3PL Kerry Logistics has signed a deal to build a third box port ...
News / More freight services out of China as Kerry and Damco announce new rail routes
One Belt, One Road is continuing its inexorable march into Europe, with both Damco and ...
News / Kerry Logistics eyes growing African trade with takeover of Jo'burg forwarder SAS
Ambitious Kerry Logistics has expanded again with the acquisition of Shipping and Airfreight Services (SAS) in Johannesburg. SAS ...
People / Kerry Logistics names new MD freight forwarding and global air executive director
Kerry Logistics has appointed Mathieu Renard Biron (pictured above) as its managing director of global ...
News / Asian markets carry Kerry to new profit heights, despite China dip
Asia powered Kerry Logistics to a strong 2017 performance, with double-digit growth in revenue and ...
People / Kerry Logistics appoints Claire Trench head of food and beverage
Kerry Logistics has appointed Claire Trench as its head of food and beverage. Ms Trench joined ...
- 1.New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 2.Analysis: has DSV got a new M&A deal up its corporate sleeve?
- 3.Truck driver shortage crisis now spreading across the whole of Europe
- 4.As e-commerce sales grow, 'free delivery' becomes more of a myth, says DHL
- 5.CMA CGM first container line to sign up with Freightos online booking
- 1. Alex@coollogisticsconference.com on Four trophies for The Loadstar specialists at Seahorse journalism awards 2018
- 2. Andreas Kout on E-commerce revenue up, but traditional services bring Clipper more profit
- 3. Kevin Tovey on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 4. Paul Clifton on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive
- 5. Graham on New EC rules on working conditions may make truck driving more attractive